/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Allahu Akbar

'Abd-al Latif
12-06-2012, 02:15 AM
:salamext:

A Saudi brother married a Pakistani sister, and his tribe scoffed at him for doing this...how could he marry a Pakistani!

He then left their company and moved away to live with his grandfather. As the time passed, he had many children from his wife, each of them having memorized the Quran.

The husband than passed away, and after two years from that point, one of his children became an Imam in the Haram of Makkah!

When this happened, the entire tribe (who once scoffed) now was showing off that 'one of their own' was an Imam in the Haram.

Who is this Imam? Sheik Mahir al-Muaiqali.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
12-06-2012, 04:31 AM
:wa:

Subhan Allah.

UmmuShaheed
12-06-2012, 04:38 AM
Asalamu Alaikum
Mashallah!

marwen
12-06-2012, 07:35 AM
Masha'Allah ! I think Sheikh Muaiqli is the best Qari' in SA. I now love him more after reading his beautiful story.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd-al Latif
12-06-2012, 10:41 AM

Source: from a brother I know who works in Islam Channel.

It has also been mentioned by the Muslim Research & Development Foundation (MRDF) who are based in the UK.

Periwinkle18
12-06-2012, 10:52 AM
SubhanAllah amazing

AabiruSabeel
12-07-2012, 04:09 AM

Original Source: https://twitter.com/almohannam/statu...53357021728769
للنشر : أعرف الشيخ ماهر المعيقلي شخصيا، القصة المنتشرة هذه الأيام ( من أن والدته باكستانية ) قصة مكذوبة، ولا أدري من الذي ينسج مثل هذا الكذب

little_pious
12-09-2012, 01:48 AM
why do people start spreading false stories? :nervous: (not talking about you OP)

marwen
12-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Oh ! so it was not a true story ? Anyway, May Allah bless sheikh Muaiqli.

ardianto
12-10-2012, 07:25 AM
Assalamu'alaikum.

I don't want to 'equate' Sheik Mahir al-Muaiqali's mother with Egyptian singer Amr Diab. But I found a similarity.

Just like religious Pakistanis who proud because they believe that Sheik Mahir al-Muaiqali has Pakistani mother, there are Pakistanis music lovers who proud because they believe that Amr Diab the famous Arab singer is actually Pakistani.

I also found a famous Arab video that claimed as Pakistani video, equipped with absurd argument to explain why this video look like Arab's video, not Pakistani's video. And there are Pakistani people who proud because this video.

I suspect, these three cases just peak of iceberg. What I've noticed from these cases is, there are some people who spread false news to make Pakistani people proud, although actually other people laugh at those Pakistanis because they believe false news.

So, my Pakistani brothers and sisters, do not too easy to believe the news that make you proud as Pakistani, especially if this news is related to 'something that belong to Arab'.

'Abd-al Latif
12-10-2012, 11:38 AM

I didn't mention Facebook as my source but I'll close this thread in case there were errors on behalf of the brothers who told me.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!