/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Worst Depiction of Muslims Praying in Hollywood

tw009
12-12-2012, 05:56 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
tw009
12-12-2012, 06:04 PM
OK the title should've been 'Worst Depiction of Muslims Praying in Hollywood' as the video just relates to prayer... sorry about that.

sohail1234
05-06-2013, 04:52 AM
assalam o alikum
i think the above link is from You tube,,, hope anyone can tell me that what is in it,,,

bangaliteen
06-03-2013, 07:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sohail1234
assalam o alikum
i think the above link is from You tube,,, hope anyone can tell me that what is in it,,,
Brother the link is about how Hollywood depicts how Muslims prays in a bad way, the actors don't pray namaz/salah properly, the actors makes mistakes in prayers like they look at others when prayer, or just say Allahu Akbar and that's it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ahmad H
06-03-2013, 11:13 PM
That was a pretty funny video. I have seen almost every depiction of Muslims praying in movies and television as being really off the mark though. That doesn't just go for Hollywood, Bollywood is pretty bad at it too. And India has had Muslims for centuries! You'd think they would act in accordance with how a real Muslim would pray in Indian movies by now.

Ali Mujahidin
06-04-2013, 10:01 AM
Actually those Hollywood people have no excuse for showing the wrong way to perform the Muslim prayers. All they need to do is ask the nearest imam. Well, they could have asked just about any Muslim who knows how to pray but asking a imam would carry a bit more authority. So the only reason that I can think of for what they did is that they just couldn't care less.

m.riz
06-04-2013, 12:10 PM
ignorant

GuestFellow
06-04-2013, 12:41 PM
:sl:

This is hollywood. They are over the top. Bollywood is worse. You have people dancing on top of trains and buildings.

GodIsAll
06-04-2013, 07:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ali Mujahidin
Actually those Hollywood people have no excuse for showing the wrong way to perform the Muslim prayers. All they need to do is ask the nearest imam. Well, they could have asked just about any Muslim who knows how to pray but asking a imam would carry a bit more authority. So the only reason that I can think of for what they did is that they just couldn't care less.
Just lazy movie-making. Do your research.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!