/* */

PDA

View Full Version : FUNNY Salaf-Stories

- Qatada -
12-13-2012, 09:05 AM
Asalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh

Share any funny stories from our Islamic history here.

From the Salaf-Stories blog:

FUNNY: "My wife has been very unkind to me..."

Abu Eesa Niamatullah

A man once came to Imām Abu Ḥanīfah (raḥimahullāh) in the middle of the night, in a very anxious and stressed state, and said to our Imām:

"My wife has been very unkind to me, proving very stubborn and now even refuses to speak to me whatever I try to say or do. She made me so angry and upset that I said to her, "By Allah, if you don't speak tonight then I will divorce you!" The problem is that I love her too much and I don't want to divorce her, but she won't speak, so what can I do to get myself out of divorcing her?"

Imām Abu Ḥanīfah replied, "Don't worry, just go to her now and say to her, "Your dad's a weaver!"" (that's like a pure baisti put-down by the way)

So the puzzled man went back to his wife and said exactly that to his wife. She looked at him in shock and said, "Oh yeah? YOUR dad's a weaver!"

And thus the divorce was cancelled, and they lived happily ever after. I think. =)

----
As narrated to by our teacher Sh Kehlan al-Jubury in his wonderful presentation of the life of Imām Abu Ḥanīfah (raḥimahullāh) as organised by PropheticGuidance - a genius of which the likes has not been seen since, and a scholar of which I will never tire of promoting his school wherever I go in the world teaching my fiqh classes, wa lau karihal-jaahiloon. =)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
- Qatada -
12-13-2012, 01:25 PM
Funny: O Allah, let there be Noor (light) in my heart, Noor in my eyes, Noor in my ears ..."

A young man calls in to Shaikh Muhammad al 'Arefy during a live broadcast.
The young man says he's in love and cannot forget his love and asks for the Shaikh's advice.
The Shaikh advices the young man to seek help from Allah and do much du'a (supplication).
The young man asks the Shaikh if there are any special du'a he can do to get rid of this love that has attached itself in the heart. The Shaikh advises him to say the following du'a: "O Allah, let there be Noor (light) in my heart, Noor in my eyes, Noor in my ears ..." The Shaikh doesn’t get to finish the dua as he’s interrupted by the young man, "Please, please honorable Shaikh, but stop." The Shaikh wonders if he said anything wrong?

The young man replies, "The girl I'm in love with is named Noor."

The Shaikh started laughing so much that he had to stop the program and take a break.

Salaf-Stories

jawad555
10-01-2013, 05:45 AM
Nice Funny sotries I like your post.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!