/* */

PDA

View Full Version : An Increase in the number of Russian Muslims

جوري
12-21-2012, 02:53 AM
قفزة في عدد المسلمين على أرض روسيا
2012-12-20 --- 7/2/1434

المختصر/ نُشر استطلاع جديد للرأي أجراه مركز "ليفادا" لاستطلاعات الرأي في روسيا أن النسبة المئوية للمسلمين ارتفعت خلال السنوات الثلاث الماضية من نسبة 4% إلى 7%.
وقالت صحيفة (نيزافيسيمايا جازيتا) الروسية: "إن الإسلام هو الديانة الثانية في البلاد"، وأضافت: "إن عدد الذين يترددون على المساجدِ بانتظام ازداد في الآونة الأخيرة بنسبةٍ كبيرةٍ جدًّا، كما أن تغيرات ملحوظة طرأت في العقدين الماضيين على التكوين الاجتماعي لهذه الفئة، سواء من حيث العمر أو الانتماء القومي".
ونقلت قناة (روسيا اليوم) في إشارة إلى تزايد أعداد المسلمين من الشباب بالتحديد، وأنه "يشير قادة المسلمين الروس إلى أن المسنين كانوا يؤمُّون المساجد قبل عشر سنوات، أما اليوم فإن معظم المتدينين شباب تحت سن الثلاثين، وينتمون إلى مختلف شعوب وقوميات البلاد".
وتأتي هذا الاستطلاعات في وقت تؤكد فيه العديد من الدراسات والتقارير الغربية ازدياد أعداد المسلمين في مختلف دول العالم، عن طريق زيادة أعداد المواليد للأسر المسلمة، وزيادة دخول غير المسلمين إلى هذه الرسالة السماوية التي تعد آخر الرسالات على وجه الأرض.
في حين أشار الاستطلاع إلى انحسار نسبة "المسيحيين" الروس ومعظمهم يدينون بالأرثوذكسية خلال المدة ذاتها من 80 إلى 74%، كما تقلصت نسبة الملحدين من 6 إلى 5%؛ ووضح الاستطلاع أن نسبة 76% من "المسيحيين" الروس يرتادون الكنائس بواقع 3 مواطنين من بين كل 4، غير أن معظمهم يذهب إلى هناك مرة واحدة في العام أو مرتين على الأكثر، فيما قالت نسبة 20% ممن شملهم الاستطلاع: إنهم لم يسبق لهم زيارة كنيسة قط، ومن الغرابة أن نسبة 61% ممن قالوا: إنهم يدينون بالأرثوذكسية اعترفوا بأنهم لم يقرأوا في الإنجيل ولم يمسكوه بأيديهم قط.

المصدر: مفكرة الاسلام

http://www.almokhtsar.com/node/97014

in the last three years the number has gone up from 4% to 7% and most of them are now young men as opposed to ten years ago when most Imams were elderly now most are in their thirties. Islam is the second religion now in Russia.
Catholics have gone down from 80% to 74% whereas atheists have gone from 6% to 5%
3-4% of the Catholics frequent the church only once a year or twice, about 20% have never visited a church and 61% said they've never read the bible!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
CosmicPathos
12-21-2012, 03:13 AM
How religious and detached from dunya are these Muslims?

I read from your writings somewhere here that you value quality Muslims over quantity of Muslims. So I am curious what do you find special about this news?

wsalam

جوري
12-21-2012, 03:20 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by CosmicPathos
How religious and detached from dunya are these Muslims?
How religious and detached from this dunya are you?

I read from your writings somewhere here that you value quality Muslims over quantity of Muslims
Indeed.. but that has more to do with the unnecessary efforts wasted on non-Muslims trying to convert them in lieu of working on already existing Muslims, such as those who enter of their free will and cognizance!

So I am curious what do you find special about this news?
It made my heart sing that is what made it special. I have also posted it in the Arabic section, thus affording all those disinterested or non-Arabic speakers the chance not to be impressed or the chance to skip it all together.

:w:

CosmicPathos
12-21-2012, 03:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
How religious and detached from this dunya are you?
how sensible is it to ask a question in reply to a question? I've never gone around and pandered my muslimness to people so it is a non-issue. and if you really want an answer, I am quite detached. I am a loner and uninterested in most things. As for religiosity, it comes in crests and troughs.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
جوري
12-21-2012, 03:37 AM
how sensible is it to ask a question in reply to a question?
Quite sensible!

I've never gone around and pandered my muslimness to people so it is a non-issue.
Yet some how see fit to question others on their 'Muslimness'? It is the crux of the issue and simply because you brought it up!

and if you really want an answer, I am quite detached. I am a loner and uninterested in most things. As for religiosity, it comes in crests and troughs.
I asked in rhetoric (see thread title)& obviously quite interested since you found yourself compelled to comment here once or twice in a negative fashion!

CosmicPathos
12-21-2012, 03:40 AM
Yup, got every right to question, just like how others question mine! Questioning it is not tantoumount to rubbing it in their face. That is a false assumption you've made in order to be able to reply to me.

I am talking about interest in material things of dunya, not in discussing things. Maybe one day will be uninterested in talking as well. Getting there.

جوري
12-21-2012, 03:45 AM
Yup, got every right to question, just like how others question mine! Questioning it is not tantoumount to rubbing it in their face. That is a false assumption you've made in order to be able to reply to me.
I am not finding it at all difficult to reply. It is a non-question!
Perhaps you can cut open their chest and have a look inside or maybe run a study and have the control subject be your own person? I don't know what your standards are when it comes to the Muslim meter in terms of 'religiosity and detachment' from this dunya!

I am talking about interest in material things of dunya, not in discussing things. Maybe one day will be uninterested in talking as well. Getting there.
Ok, thanks!

CosmicPathos
12-21-2012, 03:48 AM
Well, I only found it interesting to ask in this thread because what you posted flew in face of what you have previously said. Quantity vs quality. Now you are not okay with being asked. Oh Well.

جوري
12-21-2012, 03:50 AM
Well, I only found it interesting to ask in this thread because what you posted flew in face of what you have previously said. Quantity vs quality. Now you are not okay with being asked. Oh Well.
And I have already covered that here:

format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
that has more to do with the unnecessary efforts wasted on non-Muslims trying to convert them in lieu of working on already existing Muslims, such as those who enter of their free will and cognizance!
Furthermore, both the article in Arabic and my translation says an 'increase' that doesn't parlay into a conversion. Which could mean amongst other things increase in birthrate. You ought to stop reading more into the articles than there's and make it a general rule to work only with the info. you're given and not info. you concoct!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!