/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Dahi Khalfan of UAE mocking Egyptians on twitter for choosing 'Islamists'

جوري
12-23-2012, 06:40 PM
ضاحى خلفان: المصريون عبيد يساقون كالإبل

242 Share on print

المصريون

ديسمبر
05:08 PM

thumbnailphp?file200272012920223 308438851&ampsizearticle medium -
فى هجوم حاد على المصريين يواصل ضاحى خلفان، قائد شرطة دبي إهانة المصريين عندما وصفهم بأنهم «عبيدا في طاعة عمياء»، مطالبا إياهم بالتحرر من الانسياق وراء جماعة الإخوان المسلمين .
وقال «خلفان»، في حسابه الشخصي على «تويتر»، مساء الأحد: «تحرروا أيها الاتباع الذين يسوقكم الإخوانجية سوق الإبل»، مضيفًا: «أحيانا الواحد منا يعطف على أتباع الإخوان الذين رهنوا أنفسهم عبيدًا في طاعة عمياء».
وتابع : «دخل الإخوانجية مزبلة التاريخ، إذا كان الغراب دليل قوم، يقودهم إلى دار الخراب والإخوان غربان المرحلة المقبلة في شمال أفريقيا والشام».

http://www.almesryoon.com/permalink/70857.html

how unfortunate that this sheeple is calling Egyptians 'blind servants' driven as if she camels in a market, and that he pities them..

well as one commentator stated brilliantly:
سايب جزره الثلاث محتله من سنين ونص الامارات أصبح ملكا للايرانين الشيعه والهندوس وعاهرات روسيا ولا يحس وجاي يعلم المصريين الوطنية والشرف اللى ما يقدروا يعيشوا وشبر من أرضهم محتل.
Reply · 12 · · 48 minutes ago

in other words, he's let three of the Islands as a colony to Shiite Iran, not mention Hindus and the Wh0res of Russia, and is coming to teach Egyptians what it means to be honorable, when he can't live with a single inch of his land liberated!

Khalfan of course with shafeeq have heavily funded the opposition against the brotherhood in Egypt.
It is interesting also to note that while their brothers & sisters are dying next door, they're paying millions to likes of cruise and gwanyth Paltrow ..
Fear Allah Khalfan and co. before you open your bazoo have a look at the zoo that you've created from the blood, sweat & tears of Muslims!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
marwen
12-23-2012, 07:12 PM
UAE Police chief was the first one to talk, may be because of ideocy, but all the monarchical regimes in the Gulf(UAE,KSA,...) plus Jordan plus Morocco are against any political change in the arab world that could endanger their kingdoms or at least will endanger their relatinships with USA. Dhahi Khalfan is known by his hateful declarations about Islamic movements, and against Ikhwan in particular as the most powerful and organized movement in the region. But being the first to disclose his fears with such stupid insults, makes him look very ridiculous and not a genius.

جوري
12-23-2012, 07:17 PM
of course and I agree.. I just can't understand the sacrifices they make of money and life in order that they should remain on the throne as loyal dogs to the west..
furthermore and perhaps what bothers me the most is that it is expected from kaffirs, I mean look at Germany implementing 'anti-Salfi' ads and campaigns.. one does indeed expect it from kaffirs but what of Muslims?

here's the article on the Germans:

http://www.islammemo.cc/akhbar/Afric...23/160977.html

they're disgustingly brazen but it is expected but look at the so-called Muslims.. sob7an Allah!

Cabdullahi
12-23-2012, 08:23 PM
Yusuf tashfin (RA) came to andalusia and got rid of the kings of malaga, seville and so on, and the same shall happen in the middle east insha'Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
marwen
12-23-2012, 08:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
of course and I agree.. I just can't understand the sacrifices they make of money and life in order that they should remain on the throne as loyal dogs to the west..
furthermore and perhaps what bothers me the most is that it is expected from kaffirs, I mean look at Germany implementing 'anti-Salfi' ads and campaigns.. one does indeed expect it from kaffirs but what of Muslims?

here's the article on the Germans:

http://www.islammemo.cc/akhbar/Afric...23/160977.html

they're disgustingly brazen but it is expected but look at the so-called Muslims.. sob7an Allah!
Sometimes I think that the war against muslims is the same in the muslim countries or in the west. For the simple reason that this Ummah is not concerned by this dunya, but by the Akhira. No other ummah in the world today worship Allah without shirk except muslims for that reason muslims everywhere are subject to face trials to get to Akhira in the purest state. And even in the muslim lands, the govs are applying the western laws against muslims, the anti-terrorism laws are an example, not speaking about anti-hijab laws in the work places, etc. And may be in some arab countries it's worse than the west. Something what makes me laugh is that here in Tunisia in the ancient regime; every young man who attends Salatul Fajr in masjid will probably get troubles in the next day, and sometimes after he says salam and finishes his salat, he can find 2 policemen in front of the masjid waiting for him. They where so insensitive and so ignorant that when they seen a person waking up so early to make his prayer and to atteind masjid, they think that person is too much obsessed with religion and they will invistigate if he belongs to extremist ideologies, and the person is accused of "Praying salatul Fajr", can you believe such accusation exists ! It makes me laugh about how ignorant these regimes are.
Besides, one of the characteristics of this Ummah is that it's immune to agressions that come from outside but is very sensitive to problems and divisions from inside. May Allah guide this Ummah to purify itself from ennemies and to unite itself on the path of Muhammad SAW.

جوري
12-23-2012, 08:53 PM
I can believe anything. In fact I also read on the news today that two Indians were fired in the UAE for belonging to the 'brotherhood' - It is indeed a war against Muslims, let's never forget that. The scary portion is when those kaffirs come on TV pretending to be Muslims to confuse the impressionable and unlearned and foster a fear of them from 'Islamists' I don't understand that until this point. I don't understand the fear when the worst injustice ever experienced has always been under the hands of secularists western regimes and despotic non-Islamic regimes of the east.. Sob7an Allah.. when will Muslims wake up and realize this for what it is? But then again, I am not surprised given some of the stuff I read on this forum... makes me sad is all!

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!