/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How are you all ? :)

Abdul-Raouf
12-28-2012, 01:53 AM
How are you all ? :)

Even the question "how are you?" has become jus for sake these days...but happy atleast they are asking.. :)

Duno y.. i really thought i should ask this to everyone in here... Do Good/Take Care.

Allah is the Creator of all things, and He is, over all things, Disposer of affairs. Al-Quran 39:62.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
cOsMiCiNtUiTiOn
12-28-2012, 02:07 AM
Peachy keen here, how about yourself?

Amat Allah
12-28-2012, 02:12 AM
Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakaatuh Wa Ridaah Allathee laa sakhata ba3dahu

Alhamdulilah The Most Merciful...

what about you our respected and noble brother? Ya rabb, you are in the best of all conditions Ameeeen

May Allah love you and make all of His creatures love you and make Al Firdaws miss you till you enter it without any reckoning Ya Rabb Ameeeen

Innocent Soul
12-28-2012, 02:55 PM
Ameen to the dua.

Bro I think it depends on the person you are asking the question to.Even if you know what others answer will be it's just a way to show our concern.

Alhamdulillah I am fine and hope that you are also in good health. I didn't see you from a long time. I knew you might be busy.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Endymion
12-28-2012, 05:59 PM
Hey guys,Br Muhammad is coming :giggling: :hiding:

Periwinkle18
12-28-2012, 07:26 PM
Alhumdulillah hope ur fine too.

Just remember sis nemo in ur duas.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!