/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Have you try this? The swamp soccer?

sister herb
12-28-2012, 09:33 PM
Video includes music. The swamp soccer is dirty! But funny. :embarrass

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_oL1cXbOkY

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Huzzy_786
12-28-2012, 10:26 PM
Haven't tried it, and I don't think I plan to.. Seems like a dirty sport..

GuestFellow
12-29-2012, 01:06 AM
I'm not going to chase after a ball like some dog. Seriously I never understood why people get so emotional when a person kicks a ball into a net.

sister herb
12-29-2012, 01:35 AM
;D It is a sport. I believe it is good for your health. And it looks funny too.

For it you need a swamp, a ball and some crazy people.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
GuestFellow
12-29-2012, 01:40 AM
You will lose more weight by flattening your stomach with a rolling pin than chasing after a ball.

ardianto
12-29-2012, 04:53 AM
I prefer the milder version, mud soccer, my favorite game when I was kid.

In swamp soccer the players cannot run, and it's eliminate the essence of soccer itself. Different than mud soccer which the players can run but slip and fall, slip and fall again. This is the fun part of mud soccer.

marwen
12-29-2012, 06:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Video includes music. The swamp soccer is dirty! But funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_oL1cXbOkY
It's like watching a football game in slow motion, or like zombi movie.
How long does a match take ? 3 days ?

Cabdullahi
12-29-2012, 10:25 AM
This is why Finland never make it to the euros..you guy's need to invest in proper football pitches

iRock
02-17-2013, 11:02 AM
This is a dirty sport and I will never try this .:heated:

Al-Mufarridun
02-17-2013, 11:37 AM
Do they play with a keeper? they must be the happiest keepers in the world. :D

sister herb
02-17-2013, 11:58 AM
Sure there is a keeper. I think he can take a nap while others (try) to play.

iRock
02-17-2013, 12:26 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GuestFellow
I'm not going to chase after a ball like some dog. Seriously I never understood why people get so emotional when a person kicks a ball into a net.
We both know that some footbal player can earn a lot of money , football can make you become a rich men . And I think it's fun , but not this type of football , really dirty :heated:

The-Deist
01-13-2015, 02:38 PM
That moment when I remember ive been living in Finland but I believe I havent seen that place where is it?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!