/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Giving Charity of The Body In The Morning Everyday

MomenaMinhas
01-01-2013, 07:46 AM
In morning, the health conscious people opt for exercising to start the day fresh and in a healthy way. On the other hand, the spirit conscious Muslims start the day with the praise of Allah Almighty. Regarding the praise of Allah Almighty in the morning, there is a hadith of Prophet (PBUH):

“In the morning, charity is due on every join bone of the body of everyone of you. Every utterance of Allah’s Glorification (i.e., saying Subhan Allah) is an act of charity, and every utterance of His Praise (i.e., saying Al hamdu lillah) is an act of charity, and every utterance of declaration of His Greatness (i.e., saying La ilaha illAllah) is an act of charity; and enjoining M’aruf (good) is an act of charity, and forbidding Munkar (evil) is an act of charity, and two Rak’ah Duha prayers which one performs in the forenoon is equal to all this (in reward).” [Muslim]

From this hadith can be divided into two parts, first are the praises of Allah Almighty that serve as a charity of bones. This is the reason Quran teachers prefer to teach quran in the morning as it is all about praise of Allah Almighty, this way a person gives the charity of body. The second part of the hadith is concerned with Ma’ruf and Munkar, meaning that if a person sees something good in the morning he supports it, and if there is something wrong happening the person condemns it. For all this charity, the prayers in the forenoon compensates for it.

May Allah Almighty give us the strength to praise him in the morning everyday and give charity of our body in every way possible! Ameen!

For more details about Quran and Islam visit: quranreading.com

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!