/* */

PDA

View Full Version : 8 useful tips to memorize the glorious Quran

hst123
01-04-2013, 04:43 PM
When I was young, I used to watch live taraweeh transmissions from Makkah during Ramadan. It was amazing how Imams recited Quran flawlessly in a fluent stream. They learnt it word-by-word, without any mistakes was truly a fact, simply indigestible at that time. However, when I started the Hifz myself, a realization engulfed my apprehension of failure. Quran is easy to memorize and remember – consistency and patience is the key. I have compiled some tips which might help you help in your process of Hifz.

I hope all of these techniques will be of help. If you have any other tips please share it here, I’ll appreciate. May Allah Almighty help us in the Hifz of the glorious Quran, Ameen.

Tips: blog.avenueislam.com/2012/08/8-useful-tips-to-memorize-the-glorious-quran/

Here are some tips which might help in Hifz-ul-Quran. If you have any other tips please share it here, I’ll appreciate. May Allah Almighty help us in the Hifz of the glorious Quran, Ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
rehan125
09-13-2013, 07:33 PM
hmm MashAllah very useful link about memorize Quran. well i was come to know about House of quran

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!