/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Im A revert as of about hour and half ago :)

Jslayton
01-04-2013, 09:10 PM
Hello, Brothers and Sisters,

I said my shanada at the majisd about hour and half ago :) it sure was impowering :) Sisters there were so happy for me :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abdul Fattah
01-04-2013, 09:17 PM
Alhamdoelillah, welcome to the deen may allah continue to guide you and shower you with blessings and mercy

Jedi_Mindset
01-04-2013, 09:27 PM
wow Masha'Allah, good to hear this :) May Allah keep you on the straight path. Ameen

Good brother
01-04-2013, 09:44 PM
AllahuAkbar

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
01-04-2013, 09:53 PM
Assalaam alaikum

welcome to the largest family in the world, masha-Allah.

You have the cleanest slate right now, all your previous sins are forgiven and your good deeds are maintained in the record... all you have to do now, is build on that :)

But now that you have said your shahadah, the satan will come after you, with waswasa (whispers that create doubt), and the reason being is that satan hates those who submit to Allah.

Keep your faith strong, rely on your new found sisters for support, and ultimately Allah for guidance.

Scimi

specs
01-04-2013, 10:10 PM
Wow Masha'Allah sister :)
I'm so happy for you.
May Allah Subhana wa Ta'ala bless you <3

abcdcool2012
01-04-2013, 11:19 PM
alhamdulillah and allahu akbar welcome sister in our family..may allah swt bless you with his endless mercy and reward ameen

Iceee
01-05-2013, 06:08 AM
Masha'Allah sister and welcome to our religion of Islam.

If you have questions, feel free to post it on this board or talk to your Islamic sisters if needed.

May Allah forgive you for past sins. May this be the start of a brand new life.

Is it okay if I ask, why did you convert to Islam?

~Zaria~
01-05-2013, 07:15 AM
SubhanAllah!

Welcome to Islam sister - the most complete way of life and submission to our Creator : )

He (subhanawataƔla) has chosen YOU for this precious gift!

Im soo happy for you! : ))))

Your new IB family looks forward to seeing much more of you, and to assist you on this journey in any way we can insha Allah : )

:wa:

Signor
01-05-2013, 07:33 AM
Allahu Akbar(Allah is the greatest)

May this turn of your life towards the path of righteous leads you to eternal glory(heavens/Jannah) and benefits you here and hereafter

Considering you are very new,A small advice:

format_quote Originally Posted by Jslayton
Hello
Start using "Assalamu Alaikum"(peace be on you) Instead of Hello/Hi when greeting with fellow Muslims.Its reply is "Waalikum Assalaam".Replace it with time,no need to hurry

Assalamu Alaikum

IbnAbdulHakim
01-05-2013, 11:10 AM
Bro!!

Welcome

now can I please ask that you make dua for me as you are free of sin at the moment.

please bro !!

Muslim Woman
01-05-2013, 11:21 AM
:wa:

wow , that's great sis :)

may Allah bless u in this world and the hereafter , Ameen.

Muhammad
01-05-2013, 11:49 AM
Assalaamu Alaykum,

Congratulations on entering Islam sister. All praises and thanks are for Allaah the Most High.

I hope the experience at the Masjid went well and that you continue to visit it and meet with sisters there.

Periwinkle18
01-05-2013, 11:58 AM
Mabrook!! Congrats sis may Allah bless u n keep u happy always Ameen

format_quote Originally Posted by IbnAbdulHakim
Bro!!

Welcome

now can I please ask that you make dua for me as you are free of sin at the moment.

please bro !!
Please pray for me too.

Jslayton
01-05-2013, 09:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iceee

Is it okay if I ask, why did you convert to Islam?
I first learned of Islam in 2002 while working with two men whom where Sunni, they told a tiy bit about Islam and that it is a religion that promotes peace. In 2006 I saw an ad on a billboard about reading the Quran and about learning more about Islam (although I never responded to the add, I think Allah was trying to send me a message.) In the last week or so I've done alot of deep research and heart seeking, and I believe Allah has opened my heart and ears, and thus I chose to revert. And thats my story I suppose :)

cottonrainbow
01-06-2013, 02:08 PM
allahu akbar!

May Allah bless you as a new revert and guide you to the siratal mustakeem :rock:

Hulk
01-06-2013, 02:26 PM
welcome to Islam sis!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!