/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Computer screen glitch/scramble issues!

*charisma*
01-05-2013, 10:58 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Edit: title meant to say: computer SCREEN glitch/scramble issues, can a mod please correct this?? jazakum allahu khair (:

My screen on my laptop is often getting scrambled or glitches. I think the problem is in the monitor itself and it's not a program issue, because when I apply pressure on the frame of the screen, it stops glitching, or if i push the screen all the way back it will be fine. Sometimes it will stop glitching for a few mins but return to doing so if there's any movement that disrupts it. It's annoying. Anyone have an idea on how to fix it? If it's easy, I dont mind doing computer surgery on it lol.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abcdcool2012
01-05-2013, 11:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

Edit: title meant to say: computer SCREEN glitch/scramble issues, can a mod please correct this?? jazakum allahu khair (:

My screen on my laptop is often getting scrambled or glitches. I think the problem is in the monitor itself and it's not a program issue, because when I apply pressure on the frame of the screen, it stops glitching, or if i push the screen all the way back it will be fine. Sometimes it will stop glitching for a few mins but return to doing so if there's any movement that disrupts it. It's annoying. Anyone have an idea on how to fix it? If it's easy, I dont mind doing computer surgery on it lol.

fi aman Allah
w'salaam

hmmm well i think this problem you are having because of the liquid behind laptop screen...you can not fix it do one thing take it to laptop manufacturer's service centre...

*charisma*
01-10-2013, 01:47 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

The liquid behind the screen seems fine, but I think there might be an issue with the screen wires. The area where the computer folds is where I'd have to apply the pressure to keep it from glitching, but it's getting so annoying because even that is not helping much anymore. :/

Inshallah khair!

Fi aman allah
w'salaam

Dagless
03-19-2013, 03:10 PM
Which make and model of laptop? You can try replacing the ribbon cable if you're comfortable taking it apart. If you mess it up, there is always ebay ;)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!