/* */

PDA

View Full Version : CNIC and B-Form

Bint-e-Adam
01-14-2013, 11:03 AM
i am really tensed about my registration form of Masters.
i have to fill the form of M.a in lahore,punjab, pakistan,
i haev no CNIC card yet.
i am askng if any one here is from Pakistan and could tell me a thing.
can i use my B-Form (Bay form) instead of CNIC alternatively.
please do tel me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Haya emaan
01-14-2013, 11:09 AM
how did you got admission in graduation without CNIC?

go to the CNIC office. apply for CNIC. they will give you a slip.. you can attach copy of that slip instead of CNIC with your form

Bint-e-Adam
01-14-2013, 11:13 AM
by my Bay form

Haya emaan
01-14-2013, 11:19 AM
according to my knowledge b-form dose not work for that after you are 18. you must have to submit the CNIC copy or the application slip..

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Roasted Cashew
01-14-2013, 12:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Haya emaan
go to the CNIC office. apply for CNIC. they will give you a slip.. you can attach copy of that slip instead of CNIC with your form
This is what my cousin did in Pak in a very similar situation.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!