/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Who Created This Islamic Forum?

Iceee
01-19-2013, 02:52 AM
Salaam.

So many Admins, SuperMods, Forum Mods etc.

Who's idea was it to make this board?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
01-19-2013, 02:56 AM
Forgot to add, Ja'Zakullah for creating this board to whomever started it.

Jslayton
01-19-2013, 03:20 AM
IDK who made it but I like it :)

Iceee
01-19-2013, 04:07 PM
Nobody knows?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Iceee
01-19-2013, 04:27 PM
Ja'Zakullah for moving thread.
Thought this would be more of a general question.

Muhammad
01-19-2013, 04:27 PM
:wasalamex

It's been under different management... the people who originally started the forum left quite some time ago. May Allaah (swt) add it to their good deeds, Aameen.

unknown12
01-19-2013, 05:04 PM
Salams, just wondering how many of you peeps are registered on other Islamc forums e.g. Ummah.com?? If only Islamic Board was as large as ummah :O or they both combined or something like that lol....

Iceee
01-19-2013, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad

It's been under different management... the people who originally started the forum left quite some time ago. May Allaah (swt) add it to their good deeds, Aameen.
Salaam.

Who is the current owner of the forums? Or is it shared; Woodrow, Mohammed, and Adam sharing control as admins?

Muhammad
01-19-2013, 05:27 PM

The current owner is Beardo.

جوري
01-19-2013, 05:33 PM

The current owner is Beardo.
ROFL.. I love how you wrote that..
I think the forum was founded by a group of Muslims.. Kadafi, Ansar and there's one more I forgot his SN..
:Allah: :swt: knows best,

Muhammad
01-19-2013, 08:54 PM
^ I wrote his name as it appears on the forum, so he'd be easy to find.

And I think the name you're looking for is Khaldun.

جوري
01-19-2013, 09:47 PM
Yes br. Khalun :jz: I didn't think you wrote it that way for any sinister reasons rather to wash your hands from management responsibilities of course I could be wrong but found it funny anyway :)

sister herb
01-19-2013, 09:50 PM
Salam alaykum

I read here before that the first owners were from somehwere outer speace like aliens. By some other thread.

:nervous:

Iceee
01-19-2013, 11:14 PM
Salaam.

Ja'Zakullah for answering question, got the answer needed.

Ja'Zakullah Khalun for starting this board.
Ja'Jakullah Beardo for keeping this board up and running.

May Allah Subhanahuwatallah reward you.

Periwinkle18
01-20-2013, 04:06 AM
yeah I remember bro kadafi n bro khaldun. Check out the behind the scenes of Li thread you'll love it..

I guesw bro kadafi was the owner wen I joined then they handed it over to bro -S- .

ardianto
01-20-2013, 04:40 AM
Where is brother Khaldun now? still in Madinah?

Iceee
01-20-2013, 04:41 AM
^ I wrote his name as it appears on the forum, so he'd be easy to find.

Beardo... he's never replying to any of my threads!
Don't think that is his real name...

Woodrow
01-20-2013, 09:25 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iceee
Beardo... he's never replying to any of my threads!
Don't think that is his real name...
It is his posting ID. I do not think he posts under any other name here. In the past. when he first joined the forum he used to post under his actual name. The name changes to a posting ID came later. After he assumed ownership of the Forum he has seldom posted.

Periwinkle18
01-20-2013, 12:14 PM
I remember his name he used to b in red at time.

Iceee
01-20-2013, 04:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow
It is his posting ID. I do not think he posts under any other name here. In the past. when he first joined the forum he used to post under his actual name. The name changes to a posting ID came later. After he assumed ownership of the Forum he has seldom posted.
Salaam.

Think his old ID was Rashad, glad he changed it to something funny Beardo :)
I think it's good we aren't forced to use our real name as our posting ID.

Beardo
01-20-2013, 07:06 PM
Rashad was/is my internet name. Yes, I acquired the forum nearly 4 years ago, if I'm not mistaken, Alhamdulillah.

But that really is quite irrelevant (unless you're going to yell at me about some vulgar ads you might see from time to time). The forum is completely managed by the awesome staff, and I try my best not to interfere with that (because everytime I try, I mess things up).

As far as the founders are concerned, they did an impeccable job with the foundation of this forum. This forum, or any Islamic forum, has never seen such amazing founders. I don't believe I've ever met or talked to any of them, but if you look at the back-end of this forum or even the initial posts, you will see the quality shine through their posts, masha-Allah - something we should all strive to achieve. Amazing people, masha-Allah.

But I gotta say, the staff have been doing an amazing job of maintaining it.

sister herb
01-20-2013, 07:31 PM
Salam alaykum

Amazing founders made amazing forum for

amazing members.

;D

Musaafirah
01-20-2013, 07:48 PM
What's funny is I thought that this forum was owned by people who don't participate at all in the forum. Don't know why.
I really thought Muhammad was joking when he said Beardo owns the forum. Don't know why I'm surprised, unless I'm thinking that Beardo was someone else.
This place can get confusing sometimes. But anyway, this is probably the only forum that I have been a constant (but intermittently posting) member, so Jazakallah to the original founders of this forum, May Allah reward the people greatly for all the good that comes from this forum.

Iceee
01-20-2013, 09:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Beardo
Rashad was/is my internet name. Yes, I acquired the forum nearly 4 years ago, if I'm not mistaken, Alhamdulillah.

But that really is quite irrelevant (unless you're going to yell at me about some vulgar ads you might see from time to time). The forum is completely managed by the awesome staff, and I try my best not to interfere with that (because everytime I try, I mess things up).

As far as the founders are concerned, they did an impeccable job with the foundation of this forum. This forum, or any Islamic forum, has never seen such amazing founders. I don't believe I've ever met or talked to any of them, but if you look at the back-end of this forum or even the initial posts, you will see the quality shine through their posts, masha-Allah - something we should all strive to achieve. Amazing people, masha-Allah.

But I gotta say, the staff have been doing an amazing job of maintaining it.
Salaam.

Rashad... so what is your real name? Joking, I'll just call you Beardo.

You say you haven't talked to any of the founders... how did you get ownership?

If any of the founders or staff reads this; Ja'Zakullah for all your hard work. We (The noobs in the community) all thank you.

Iceee
01-20-2013, 09:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
Salam alaykum

Amazing founders made amazing forum for

amazing members.

;D
True dat.

Beardo
01-22-2013, 01:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iceee
Salaam.

Rashad... so what is your real name? Joking, I'll just call you Beardo.

You say you haven't talked to any of the founders... how did you get ownership?

If any of the founders or staff reads this; Ja'Zakullah for all your hard work. We (The noobs in the community) all thank you.
It's a rather lengthy and somewhat funny story, but long story short - the forum was passed on to someone else which was somehow passed on to me and Alhamdulillah for everything.

If I'm not mistaken, the staff was pretty much the same from beginning to end. Which is another funny story which I might share some time later.

Anyhow, if any of you have any suggestions on improving this forum, I'd be glad to hear and discuss them with you. Just make a ticket in the helpdesk.

Periwinkle18
01-22-2013, 01:53 PM
hmm duno if im right but i guess bro kadafi handed it over to bro -S- and he must have handed it over to you ??

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!