PDA

View Full Version : URGENT QUESTION! Project due tomorrow!!!

Aishath
01-23-2013, 07:49 PM
Asalaamu Alaikum,

I should have posted this ages ago but I'm still unsure if this issue is a cause for concern or just waswas. My dissertation is due tomorrow and one article I have used A LOT contained a shirk comment. I can't remember exactly what the comment was; probably the author making some lame comment that had nothing to do with the subject of the topic anyway (as the topic was about financial fraud). I have used this article a lot and the last couple of days I started getting a small whisper wondering if this was wrong of me to have used the author's work anyway.... It's due in tomorrow so I don't think I can do much anymore. I probably could, but the idea of having to redo any part of the dissertation is not a pleasant thought... it was bad enough the first time around.

This is just a waswas right?? It's not like that comment was of any relevance to my topic anyway. I can't even remember what it was but I had made a note of that.

JazakAllah Khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
01-23-2013, 08:13 PM
Relax, sister. It's nothing.

Aishath
02-04-2013, 08:26 AM
JazakAllah Khair brother. I did think it could just be waswas. Should learn to trust my instincts more. Thank you for replying!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
HeartHijab.com | Hijab Sale | Pound Shop | UK Wholesale Certified Face Masks, Hand Sanitiser & PPE

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!