/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Signs of JDay and some scientific facts.

7aheer
02-06-2013, 09:46 PM
Assalaamu alaikum WR WB,

Everyone ponders or should ponder about the day of judgement, and we should all try our best to be the best we can in-order to succeed.

I have noticed over the years some scientific facts that seem to acknowledge a few signs of judgement day. We all know Allah has power over all things and no one can ever predict how Allah will make these signs come to pass.
These facts may have already been talked about, but I thought it would be a good thing to bring up.

About the fire rising from the east and the west.
There are Hadiths about this future event and how people will run to the middle east (Arabia). I have heard and read about the ring of fire around the Americas, Canada, China, Japan and all the way down to Australia surrounding the pacific ocean. This is a very active area and in the future could easily become unstable, the area naturally would become unlivable by any life and life would have to flee towards the middle.

About the sun rising from the west.
Everyone has heard about this future event, apparently the doors of forgiveness will be shut after this event, scientists are recording weird anomalies with the poles of the earth, it seems to be moving, they predict that the poles will one day switch and the earth could flip upside down. Now if this happens obviously the earth would spin in the opposite direction making the sun rise from the west, confirming this event already foretold more than a thousand years ago.

About the trumpet that will be blown on the day of judgement.
This future event is also recorded in Hadith, that on the day of judgement an Angel will sound the trumpet. Their has been much work in the atomic level and research shows that we are all made up of atoms, and if you look at a model of an atom you will see that it looks much like a solar system, a galaxy etc. The theory goes that the whole universe, if we zoom out looks a lot like a trumpet, though their is no proof of this, they are just theories.

This is my input into these signs, the scientific side that sort of makes sense and fits into the signs of the day of judgement.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________

Aale Muhammad Charity

Dedicated to helping the poor and needy from the noble bloodline of the Prophet SAWW.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
02-06-2013, 10:28 PM
Greetings and peace be with you 7aheer; welcome to the forum, and thanks for the reminder,

I think every generation has lived in the fear of the world ending; one thing is for certain, it will be the end of the world for tens of millions of people who will die this year, we do not know when our name will be called.

In the spirit of praying to a just and compassionate God,

Eric

MrSlave
03-15-2013, 04:51 PM
It must be quite scary thinking that your god is going to end the world. I know some fundie christians can hardly wait for the rapture to arrive. My advice is just to get on with your life.

جوري
03-15-2013, 04:53 PM
Why must it be scary?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Independent
03-15-2013, 04:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 7aheer
About the sun rising from the west.
Everyone has heard about this future event, apparently the doors of forgiveness will be shut after this event, scientists are recording weird anomalies with the poles of the earth, it seems to be moving, they predict that the poles will one day switch and the earth could flip upside down. Now if this happens obviously the earth would spin in the opposite direction making the sun rise from the west, confirming this event already foretold more than a thousand years ago.
The flipping of the Earth's magnetic field - so that North becomes South - is not related to the rotation of the earth. In fact this event has already occurred many times in the past.

جوري
03-15-2013, 05:00 PM
The rising of the sun from the west is a final sign and needs not 'scientists' to prove or disprove- signs of the end do not need to follow the natural order - there's nothing natural about the end of the world!

Al-Anbiya (The Prophets)[21:104]

[RECITE]
[top] [next match]

Yawma natwee alssamaa katayyi alssijlli lilkutubi kama badana awwala khalqin nuAAeeduhu waAAdan AAalayna inna kunna faAAileena

MrSlave
03-15-2013, 05:02 PM
Because it will result in the death or ****ation of many people.

جوري
03-15-2013, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MrDeity
Because it will result in the death or ****ation of many people.
So? It's a choice to be ****ed?

Al-Muddaththir (The One Enveloped) [74:38]

[RECITE]
[top] [next match]

Kullu nafsin bima kasabat raheenatun
74:38 Every soul will be (held) in pledge for its deeds.

Those who love God temper their difficulties with the knowledge that life is temporary for death is decreed unto us no matter how you slice it- The Akhira is the lasting & the eternal house and what we should strive for.

Al-Imran (The Family of Imran)[3:14]

[RECITE]
[top] [next match]

Zuyyina lilnnasi hubbu alshshahawati mina alnnisai waalbaneena waalqanateeri almuqantarati mina alththahabi waalfiddati waalkhayli almusawwamati waalanAAami waalharthi thalika mataAAu alhayati alddunya waAllahu AAindahu husnu almaabi

Al-Imran (The Family of Imran)[3:15]

[RECITE]
[top] [next match]

Qul aonabbiokum bikhayrin min thalikum lillatheena ittaqaw AAinda rabbihim jannatun tajree min tahtiha alanharu khalideena feeha waazwajun mutahharatun waridwanun mina Allahi waAllahu baseerun bialAAibadi

Abu Loren
03-15-2013, 05:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Independent
The flipping of the Earth's magnetic field - so that North becomes South - is not related to the rotation of the earth. In fact this event has already occurred many times in the past.
Really? There is no proof only theory like most of science.

Independent
03-15-2013, 05:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Loren
Yes it has been proved, inasmuch as anything you know about the world is proven.

An historical record of the earth's magnetic field has been preserved in rock. When lava cools, magnetically sensitive materials solidify into a permanent record of north-south orientation at that time. So, we know that the field has flipped many times in the past and will certainly flip again. In fact it's probably started to happen now (although it can take tens of thousands of years).

http://news.discovery.com/earth/weat...ast-121024.htm

جوري
03-15-2013, 05:33 PM
Everything in the world even math is borne of our imagination. That's what I take the verse:

Al-Baqara (The Cow) [2:31]

[RECITE]
[top] [next match]

WaAAallama adama alasmaa kullaha thumma AAaradahum AAala almalaikati faqala anbioonee biasmai haolai in kuntum sadiqeena
2:31 And He taught Adam the nature of all things; then He placed them before the angels, and said: "Tell me the nature of these if ye are right."

Rationality is ultimately grounded in intuition and no way to prove that rationality is a good way to look at the world- the end point of rationality is to limit it.
The best minds in the world were in fact occultists who let go of a system designed to artificially prolong every stage of their life to the benefit of a 1% and made the ground rules which others likewise blindly follow believing themselves the pioneers in lieu of reaching in to their own gifts and offering it to the world.

:w:

MrSlave
03-15-2013, 05:34 PM
Do you understand what a scientific theory is? I think you are making wild assertions.

جوري
03-15-2013, 05:35 PM
Do you understand what a scientific theory is? I think you are making wild assertions.
Who are you addressing with this comment?

Abu Loren
03-15-2013, 05:37 PM
Yes it has been proved, inasmuch as anything you know about the world is proven.

An historical record of the earth's magnetic field has been preserved in rock. When lava cools, magnetically sensitive materials solidify into a permanent record of north-south orientation at that time. So, we know that the field has flipped many times in the past and will certainly flip again. In fact it's probably started to happen now (although it can take tens of thousands of years).

http://news.discovery.com/earth/weat...ast-121024.htm
We hardly know anything about the world even the sceintists themselves argue with each other. I take everything they say with a pinch of salt. I guess it's the sceptic in me. :omg:

Independent
03-15-2013, 05:46 PM
We hardly know anything about the world even the sceintists themselves argue with each other. I take everything they say with a pinch of salt. I guess it's the sceptic in me
Well, up to a point - but it's not so hard to see where science is very theoretical and where it is certain.

جوري
03-15-2013, 05:49 PM
Well, up to a point - but it's not so hard to see where science is very theoretical and where it is certain.
Actually there is NO certainty in science. We can tighten the confidence interval, relative risk and P value but we can't put a 100% certainty label on anything!

best,

MrSlave
03-15-2013, 05:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ
Who are you addressing with this comment?
Abu Loren. I am still trying to work out how your quoting system works but messed-up on this one.

جوري
03-15-2013, 05:54 PM
Abu Loren. I am still trying to work out how your quoting system works but messed-up on this one.
You just push on ''reply with your quote' the second button on your lower left right hand side.

Go ahead and explain to us the scientific method as you understand it!

best,

جوري
03-15-2013, 06:15 PM
Good to know for future reference- No? Also it doesn't hurt to write the SN as it cuts down on confusion.

White Rose
03-16-2013, 12:02 AM
But were you there when this happened?

MrSlave
03-16-2013, 12:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by شَادِنُ

Go ahead and explain to us the scientific method as you understand it!

best,
How do you understand it? Scientists experiment, collect data, refine their experiments, hypothesise and then publish their results so that others can contest them. Anything is open to challenge and we develop a better understanding of our world. Religion says, "This is the truth and don't dare question it". I know which method I prefer.

Scimitar
03-16-2013, 12:20 AM
I can't wait til Mustafa MC makes an appearance here :D oooh, getting goosebumps already :D

Independent
03-16-2013, 12:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ارجمند
But were you there when this happened?
Alas, I'm a couple of hundred thousand years too young.

جوري
03-16-2013, 12:22 AM
How do you understand it? Scientists experiment, collect data, refine their experiments, hypothesise and then publish their results so that others can contest them. Anything is open to challenge and we develop a better understanding of our world. Religion says, "This is the truth and don't dare question it". I know which method I prefer.
It doesn't matter how I understand, what matters is how you understand since you're the one who questioned our lack of understanding. It is only fair you make do to lay down the powers of your phenomenal scientific mind before us.

If you were truly interested in my understanding then I have already covered it in the health & science section under medical student review!

Also don't pretend to be so open minded and in the same breath tell us what our religion says.
best,

جوري
03-16-2013, 12:28 AM
here to make your life easier is how I understand the scientific method:

the logic of statistics is you can never prove anything all you can do is disprove something!
if I want to prove a drug works, I can't, but what I can do is disprove that the drug doesn't work! Ahhhhhh the (double negative) that is the way to get to where you wanted!

we have a double blind randomized design to prove that a new wonder drug works, one half of the participants gets the wonder drug, the other half gets placebo
follow both groups and see when they will have relief from their symptoms,

1- the research design isn't flawed

now let's discuss the null hypothesis ..the 'null hypothesis is the opposite of what you want to find. group A fails to get over the sx. faster than group B.
with the null hypothesis we state it and then leave it alone .. we pass out pills and collect data next .. take the data feed it into the computer ..
what comes out T as in a t test, x^2, f etc etc.
we should only focus on the P value is key for making statistical decisions
we make decisions by putting a standard in place and comparing empirical evidence to it .. so that is what the P value is, the standard and the summary of the data .
this alpha criterion is something you decide before you make your research, you can set the value high or low, it is your discretion
people put the value of P at less than or equal to .05
a confidence interval of 95% means one is correct 95% of the time .. the other five percent is the time when one is wrong
a confidence interval of 95% corresponds exactly to a P value of </=0.05
95% chance of being right, 5 % chance of being wrong

outcomes for our study p=.02
.02 is under the bar which is very good because it means we get to 'reject the null hypothesis' because the null hypothesis is the opposite of what we are looking for .. if we reject the null hypothesis, the drug works!

is it possible that the drug works in the study but not out in the world?
yes possible though unlikely..

what this means is that we have made a type one error, or alpha error, this type of error basically states we rejected the null hypothesis but we shouldn't have . You'll never know for sure if you have made a type one error, all you know is the chance that you made a type one error that chance is found in the p value a .02 i.e a 2% chance .
p value is type one error
if the number for the p value gets too low, we'll take that chance

2nd outcome for the study, p=1.3 we are now above the bar, we can't reject the null hypothesis, we fail to reject the null hypothesis..
you never 'accept the null hypothesis'
same as 'jury logic' not that you are innocent, just that there isn't enough evidence to convict you . the chance for a type one error here? = 0 why? because to make a type one error you must first reject the null hypothesis.
however in this case we could have made a beta type error means, I didn't reject the null hypothesis but I should have .. in other words in the study the drug is crap, but out in the real world, it works well..
chance of making a type two error? we don't know.. can't look at P value because P value only tells us a type one error ONLY!

type one error is considered worse ..
which is worse looking at you and lying or simply forgetting to tell you something?
lying is worse, that is a type one error a 'sin of commission' because first do no harm is a physician's oath.

now you are giving this new drug because it has been approved and works great, the patient is now asking this drug works great in research, what is the chance it will work for me? best response is 'I don't know' this gives you statistical significance not clinical significance!

you can answer the patient by looking at the table the one that tells you, who got the drug, who didn't get the drug, got better, didn't get better
got drug got better 70%
got drug didn't get better 30%
no drug better 30%
not better no drug 70%

pt.s chance of getting better on drug
the answer here is 70% chance of getting better out of one hundred people that got the drug 70% of them got better!
http://www.islamicboard.com/health-s...ml#post1337181

Now go ahead please and dazzle me with your brilliance!

Abu Loren
03-16-2013, 10:06 AM
^
^
^

I didn't understand one word of the above but I gave it a 'Like' that's how kind I am. :shade:

Ahmad H
03-16-2013, 08:53 PM
Whats with the negativity regarding science here? Allah has made men who understood how to observe His nature so well that they devised a method of looking at it and learning what is going on. Of course no one is completely certain, but to look at nature is part of looking at the signs of Allah. Did not Allah constantly say to "observe" what He created? I can't stress this enough. Only one verse is enough for this topic of discussion:

7:185 Do they not look in the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all things that Allah has created; and that it may be that the end of their lives is near. In what message after this will they then believe?

This verse is saying to observe the heavens and the earth and EVERYTHING that Allah has created. It could be that our lives are near at an end. How true this is. When it comes to looking out for natural disasters and creating warning systems, we learn how frail our existence is and how very susceptible to the forces of nature we are. Scientists know this. They may try to devise ways around it. But in the end they cannot protect us from what Allah has decreed for us.

In response to the "sun rising in the west", none of you knows what you are talking about. You will only know when it happens. Do you know best what Allah means by what He says? This sign could be a literal sign of the sun rising in the west, or it could be a metaphorical meaning of the sun rising in the West. The sun would mean something else entirely, and the West would signify something else entirely - but not something completely unknown. So stop speculating. If you should look at this issue, look at it from the perspective of the Holy Qur'an. This needs an entirely different post altogether in order to be explained from the Holy Qur'an, but I would like for you all to rethink mere speculations. Opinions mean nothing. Only statements of the Holy Qur'an, the Holy Prophet (saw), and the opinions of scholars matter. At least look at the linguistics of these matters before you make random speculations. Maybe the "west" signifies something, and the "sun" signifies something else. And maybe the "rise" is something completely different.

Scimitar
03-16-2013, 08:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Ahmad H
Whats with the negativity regarding science here?
:) Assalaam alaikum

The Modern scientific method is not in question, what is, is the fact that it is being abused to allow for strange and unnatural theories to develop - like evolution - which is then taught as fact in schools whereas religions are taught as fairytales... and the kids are still expected to believe that satan claus is real - sorry, I meant santa claus.

Yeah, the pun was intended :D

...anyway, this results in kids who grow up to foster the same flawed mindset as brother MrD here :) and this is what we are trying to show him, the hypocrisy and irony of his world view :D Yet, he just won't wanna accept that.

Scimi

Scimitar
03-16-2013, 09:05 PM
Ofcourse, he probably won't trun up tonight because it's a Saturday and we all know what that means :D he's out painting the town red. May Allah give him guidance, Ameen.

Ahmad H
03-16-2013, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
:) Assalaam alaikum

The Modern scientific method is not in question, what is, is the fact that it is being abused to allow for strange and unnatural theories to develop - like evolution - which is then taught as fact in schools whereas religions are taught as fairytales... and the kids are still expected to believe that satan claus is real - sorry, I meant santa claus.

Yeah, the pun was intended :D

Scimi
Wa 'alaykum as-salaam,

I understand that. But evolution being taught in schools is not a bad thing from my point of view. I learned about it in high school, and I found that I understood the Qur'an more because I heard of what was said about evolution. It sounded more like a commentary of the Qur'an because the statements were ones I remember reading in the Qur'an. When they said that we are mostly made up of carbon, and that the substance we came from was a clay-like material, then I felt like this was an explanation of our creation from clay. When it was explained that life came from water and how it came from water, then I remembered how Allah said that all life forms are from water in the Holy Qur'an. (21:30, 24:45)

I still don't see the problem with evolution. Yes, it is a theory. And yes, it is used to try and disprove Allah's existence. But, it does not disprove His existence in reality. This problem with evolution seems childish to me. It is not against the Qur'an at all. It proved as a sign of Allah's creation of the universe. It is definitely misused by scientists to prove otherwise, but that does not necessitate it as being false. Again, this is a part of looking into the creation of Allah. I end off with a verse of the Holy Qur'an which is enough to ponder over:

41:53 We will show them Our signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur'an) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?

IAmZamzam
03-16-2013, 09:23 PM
I'm extremely confused. What I'm hearing here sounds absolutely unmistakably like that same snooty straw man attack which every single antireligious and antitheistic believer in what is called "scientism" or "pseudoskepticism" in the world always makes in these situations--and yet I am not hearing it from a pseudoskeptic. Rather, it's coming from a man who has the word "Judaism" listed next to "religion" in his profile. How can a religious fellow side with people against religion like that?

Scimitar
03-16-2013, 09:25 PM
Wa 'alaykum as-salaam,

I understand that. But evolution being taught in schools is not a bad thing from my point of view. I learned about it in high school, and I found that I understood the Qur'an more because I heard of what was said about evolution. It sounded more like a commentary of the Qur'an because the statements were ones I remember reading in the Qur'an. When they said that we are mostly made up of carbon, and that the substance we came from was a clay-like material, then I felt like this was an explanation of our creation from clay. When it was explained that life came from water and how it came from water, then I remembered how Allah said that all life forms are from water in the Holy Qur'an. (21:30, 24:45)

I still don't see the problem with evolution. Yes, it is a theory. And yes, it is used to try and disprove Allah's existence. But, it does not disprove His existence in reality. This problem with evolution seems childish to me. It is not against the Qur'an at all. It proved as a sign of Allah's creation of the universe. It is definitely misused by scientists to prove otherwise, but that does not necessitate it as being false. Again, this is a part of looking into the creation of Allah. I end off with a verse of the Holy Qur'an which is enough to ponder over:

41:53 We will show them Our signs in the universe, and in their own selves, until it becomes manifest to them that this (the Qur'an) is the truth. Is it not sufficient in regard to your Lord that He is a Witness over all things?
Alhamdulillah you was privy to that information due to your upbringing...

...but what of the multitudes that aren't so fortunate bro? take for example - brother MrD here - he wasn't and just look at his world view, it's very questionable... even his logic is quesitonable, and his train of thought, and his methods of trying to engage in a debate which is wholly reminiscent of troll culture.

Scimi

Ahmad H
03-16-2013, 09:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by IAmZamzam
I'm extremely confused. What I'm hearing here sounds absolutely unmistakably like that same snooty straw man attack which every single antireligious and antitheistic believer in what is called "scientism" or "pseudoskepticism" in the world always makes in these situations--and yet I am not hearing it from a pseudoskeptic. Rather, it's coming from a man who has the word "Judaism" listed next to "religion" in his profile. How can a religious fellow side with people against religion like that?
You do realize that Jews includes people who are atheist, right? It was a shock for me to learn that. But it's true. There are Jews who are non-religious, and Jews who are religious.

Scimitar
03-16-2013, 09:46 PM
Yes, Jews are a race, not a religion :D I used to get confused about that too back in the day.

IAmZamzam
03-16-2013, 10:07 PM
No, it doesn't say, "Ethnicity: Jewish" (the proper term is "Hebraic" anyway, I think--or else just "Hebrew", I guess). He has the word right next to "religion".

By all accounts I've heard it was actually Hitler who primarily came up with the idea that the Jews were a race.

In fact the very idea of "race" wasn't really a thing until a few centuries ago anyway, and has little basis in objective genetic fact. Before that it was all about "nations", and when people rarely insulted each other over skin color it was just a quick visual reference point to which nation or region they were from. It's complicated.

Scimitar
03-16-2013, 10:20 PM
Sorry bro, but you are majorly wrong on this point:

In fact the very idea of "race" wasn't really a thing until a few centuries ago anyway, and has little basis in objective genetic fact. Before that it was all about "nations", and when people rarely insulted each other over skin color it was just a quick visual reference point to which nation or region they were from. It's complicated.
Racism has existed way before that. Heck, even in the Prophets time (pbuh) the balck people were often just called "black" in a derogatory way. And this has not let up since... now we have even more derogatory words for black, like the n word.

I can give you many examples throughout the course of history which chart the racism peoples have experienced and how it affected their localities, in some cases, causing them to move to newer climes altogether.

This, all over the colour of one peoples skin.

Scimi

IAmZamzam
03-16-2013, 11:56 PM
It was just a quick visual reference point to which nation or region they were from. It's complicated.
This thread has gone off topic so many times now I'd not care to count them. I admit I'm as responsible as anyone but it really is high time we got back to the original subject.

Abu Loren
03-17-2013, 09:37 AM
Whats with the negativity regarding science here? Allah has made men who understood how to observe His nature so well that they devised a method of looking at it and learning what is going on. Of course no one is completely certain, but to look at nature is part of looking at the signs of Allah. Did not Allah constantly say to "observe" what He created? I can't stress this enough. Only one verse is enough for this topic of discussion:

7:185 Do they not look in the dominion of the heavens and the earth and all things that Allah has created; and that it may be that the end of their lives is near. In what message after this will they then believe?

This verse is saying to observe the heavens and the earth and EVERYTHING that Allah has created. It could be that our lives are near at an end. How true this is. When it comes to looking out for natural disasters and creating warning systems, we learn how frail our existence is and how very susceptible to the forces of nature we are. Scientists know this. They may try to devise ways around it. But in the end they cannot protect us from what Allah has decreed for us.

In response to the "sun rising in the west", none of you knows what you are talking about. You will only know when it happens. Do you know best what Allah means by what He says? This sign could be a literal sign of the sun rising in the west, or it could be a metaphorical meaning of the sun rising in the West. The sun would mean something else entirely, and the West would signify something else entirely - but not something completely unknown. So stop speculating. If you should look at this issue, look at it from the perspective of the Holy Qur'an. This needs an entirely different post altogether in order to be explained from the Holy Qur'an, but I would like for you all to rethink mere speculations. Opinions mean nothing. Only statements of the Holy Qur'an, the Holy Prophet (saw), and the opinions of scholars matter. At least look at the linguistics of these matters before you make random speculations. Maybe the "west" signifies something, and the "sun" signifies something else. And maybe the "rise" is something completely different.
What a load of RUBBISH!

MrSlave
03-17-2013, 02:47 PM
Quoting P numbers and statistics doesn't disprove science. Evolution is a fact. It seems to me that people here have a raft of arguments waiting to contradict any bit of evidence that tries to get you to see the world as it is rather than how it needs to be to fit your view. Clay? I suppose there are still people who believe that Eve was made out of a rib but they are in the minority in christianity.

Next thing you will be pointing me to all the scientific proofs in the Quran that there way before scientists discovered them. I have already been there.

جوري
03-17-2013, 03:05 PM
Your beliefs are irrelevant and so is where you've 'already been' - if you want to discuss science then discuss science no one is interested in your opinion otherwise - everyone opines!

Best,

IAmZamzam
03-17-2013, 03:20 PM
Abu, your posts are always insulting but I'm pretty sure that until now I've not had occasion to actually report you to the mods.

MrDeity, I can understand your being sensitive about the evolution thing but I'm still not clear about the religion thing. Are you actually Jewish or not? Because your previous remark makes it ambiguous. I'm just trying to understand how anyone could say that who isn't an antitheist. I'm trying to find a way to give you the benefit of the doubt here and you're not helping me out. What's the common thread?

Eric H
03-18-2013, 09:40 AM
Greetings and peace be with you MrSlave;
Evolution is a fact.
You might look on it as a fact, I still prefer the word theory when it comes to evolution, but whatever the truth of evolution might be, it cannot happen without God.

In the spirit of searching for God.

Eric

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!