/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Advice regarding Ghusl and Wudu

rachelabs75
02-10-2013, 07:03 PM
Salam

I love my baths especially now I'm 30 week pregnant but can i perform Ghusl or Wudu in the water I have been laying in to ease my back with being pregnant, or do I need to then get in the shower and use the water from the shower? Is it considered to be unclean water in a bath your sat in? I have tried to look it up but I have been getting really confused.

thanks for any advice in advance

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
02-11-2013, 02:53 PM
:wa:

if water is clean , then it should be ok take bath in the tub .

a related fatwa :

Do I Need to Make Wudu' after Ghusl ?

Sheikh Ahmad Kutty, a senior lecturer and Islamic scholar at the Islamic Institute of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, states the following:

"If, while taking a shower or bath, you washed/gargled your mouth and rinsed your nostrils then you need not to make a fresh wudu'. Your wudu' is already included in your shower or bathing if you had formulated the intention (niyyah) for the same.

If, however, you did not wash your mouth or rinse your nostrils while having your shower or bath, then you should make wudu'. The reason for this is that washing the mouth and rinsing the nostrils is part of wudu'. Therefore, in case of omitting the same, one should make wudu'.

Likewise, one is advised to make wudu' if after having had a shower or a bath he/she has intentionally touched the private parts."

http://www.islamawareness.net/Ghusl/fatwa_wudu_1.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!