/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Logging in

glo
02-15-2013, 08:09 PM
Just recently I am having to type in my name and password twice before the log on works. Is there a reason for this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
02-15-2013, 08:13 PM
Might have to do with which browser you use.

I use Google Chrome and I have it on "Remember Me" so I don't have to go to the trouble of typing my username and password again and again. Which browser do you use?

muslimah bird
02-16-2013, 08:57 AM
Yeah it happened to me as well. Could be issues with caching in the site

faithandpeace
04-02-2013, 04:27 AM
I am having similar issues. I use Internet Explorer 8 and immediately after logging in I get an "Invalid redirect URL" message. I then try again and it says that I'm logging in and then immediately logs me right out. I have it set to accept all cookies from this site. After multiple tries it finally works.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AabiruSabeel
04-02-2013, 12:52 PM
:sl:

Please make sure you type www.islamicboard.com in the address bar, including 'www.' prefix.

faithandpeace
04-05-2013, 01:28 AM
Jazakallah Khair for the tip! That was what my problem was. I was typing it in without the www in front. Seems to be fine now. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!