/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Great Hadith if you can find it in English I'd be much obliged

جوري
03-09-2013, 03:24 PM
عن تميم الداري رضي الله عنه قال : سمعت رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم يقول : " ليبلغن هذا الأمر ما بلغ الليل والنهار ولا يترك الله بيت مدر ولا وبر إلا أدخله الله هذا الدين بعز عزيز أو بذل ذليل عزاً يعز الله به الإسلام وذلاً يذل الله به الكفر " وكان تميم الداري يقول :" قد عرفت ذلك في أهل بيتي لقد أصاب من أسلم منهم الخير والشرف والعز ولقد أصاب من كان منهم كافراً الذل والصغار والجزية .

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
03-09-2013, 04:24 PM
:sl: dear sister,

I don't know if this helps at all, but it's mentioned in Tafsir ibn Kathir, in part of the tafsir of Surah at-Tawbah, ayah 33, the ayah being:

It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it.

Imam Ahmad recorded from Tamim Ad-Dari that he said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah saying, This matter (Islam) will keep spreading as far as the night and day reach, until Allah will not leave a house made of mud or hair, but will make this religion enter it, while bringing might to a mighty person (a Muslim) and humiliation to a disgraced person (who rejects Islam). Might with which Allah elevates Islam (and its people) and disgrace with which Allah humiliates disbelief (and its people). Tamim Ad-Dari, who was a Christian before Islam used to say, "I have come to know the meaning of this Hadith in my own people. Those who became Muslims among them acquired goodness, honor and might. Disgrace, humiliation and Jizyah befell those who remained disbelievers.''
http://www.qtafsir.com/index.php?opt...2563&Itemid=64

And Allah knows best.

جوري
03-09-2013, 05:03 PM
:jz: ukhty brilliant =) how did you ever find it

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!