/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hi,

amd
03-11-2013, 02:13 PM
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh".. My name is Ahmed from the Uk am here to meet brothers and sisters in Islam to share/seek knowledge, hope to get to know you all. Salam.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Woodrow
03-11-2013, 02:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amd
Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh".. My name is Ahmed from the Uk am here to meet brothers and sisters in Islam to share/seek knowledge, hope to get to know you all. Salam.
:wa:

Welcome to the Forums. May you find your stay to be beneficial and may we all share with each other as we grow in eeman.

Periwinkle18
03-11-2013, 03:17 PM
Assalam o alikum

:welcome: to the forum hope u like it here n learn lots n lots inshaAllah :)

Iceee
03-11-2013, 03:18 PM
Salaam.

Welcome to our forums.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abu Loren
03-11-2013, 03:21 PM
Wa Alaikkum As'alaamu Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Welcome.

Muslim Woman
03-11-2013, 03:58 PM
:wa:

Welcome here.

amd
03-17-2013, 02:12 PM
Thank everyone for welcoming me on board. may Allah(SWT) guide us all in the right path.

Muslim Woman
03-17-2013, 03:12 PM
:sl:

Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!