/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Tafsir 31:16

new2010
03-12-2013, 07:19 AM
:sl:

Allah says: " 31:16 "O my son!If it be (anything) equal to the weight of a grain of mustard seed, and though it be in a rock, or in the heavens or on the earth, Allah will bring it forth."

To whom speaks Allah there? I tried to get an answer by reading the tafsir of Ibn Kathir, but there is nothing written about that.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
03-12-2013, 08:53 AM
:wa:

Surah 31. Luqman
31:16 "O my son!" (said Luqman), "If there be (but) the weight of a mustard-seed and it were (hidden) in a rock, or (anywhere) in the heavens or on earth, Allah will bring it forth: for Allah understands the finest mysteries, (and) is well-acquainted (with them).

Muslim Woman
03-12-2013, 08:59 AM
:sl:

Name

The Surah has been named Luqman after Luqman the Sage, whose admonitions to his son have been related in vv. 12-19 of this Surah.

http://www.islamicity.com/quran/maududi/mau31.html

new2010
03-12-2013, 10:29 AM
:wa:

Barakallahu Feek!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!