/* */

PDA

View Full Version : www.theijtema.com - Bringing Muslims Together®

Urban Turban
03-17-2013, 05:34 PM
@ Sis Muslim Woman, didn't know there was a Link exchange sub-section.
JazakAllah Khair.

-----------------------------

Here's mine:

1. www.theijtema.com - Bringing Muslims Together®

There's not really one main thing that I wish to post about, so you may find not just book reviews, scans of rare books, translations of beneficial lectures, poems, rare anecdotes of the great scholars / personalities of the past, exclusive audios and videos, but even product reviews, tutorials etc. - my site is still in stage alpha then as I wish to call it.

I'm not a Scholar but am very close to them, connected with them, (All praise be to Allah) so (Allah willing) my idea is to present their writings, their words in a form that we the laymen would prefer to read and understand - so its very likely you won't find any of my own writings on Islamic matters on the site.

Very importantly, Allah willing, you will never come across anything on the site that could divide the Muslims and only that which connects us.

Make dua for barakah, steadfastness, sincerity and ease.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!