/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Am i excused?

anonymous
03-30-2013, 04:07 AM
AA Brothers and sisters
This isnt something that is often but comes occasionally. I make wudu and in the middle I lost it. I make it again and I lost it. I make it again and a fart comes but I managed to hold back. I started prayer and I was on the first rakah and got off from rukoo but another fart comes and passes. I know the ruling of an excused so I thought I am excused so I continue my prayer. Am I right? I mean because this doesnt happen often. This kind of thing happened to me before where I repeat my wudu like 6 times. But there were other times I managed to keep my wudu long for 2 prayers but this time, it comes. I only ate a few carrots and 2 hours later, fart comes during wudu. So am I right to put myself as excused? JazakAllah Khair.
The prayer is Isha btw

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
04-01-2013, 10:31 PM
Wa alaikum alsalaam.

I'm not a scholar but our Fiqh teacher told us that passing air during and after wudu nullifies it. So it would be better to repeat the wudu and try not to pass air untill you've completed performing your prayers. Don't eat something that will stimulate your stomach and make it air funny before prayers.

Wa'alaikum Al salaam.

Muslim Woman
04-02-2013, 04:00 AM
:sl:

U may send ur question to a Mufti .

Darul Ihsan Islamic Services Centre
Email: fatwa@darulihsan.com
3rd Floor, Gem Towers
98 Overport Drive, Durban, South Africa
P.O Box 76474, Marble Ray, Durban, 4035
Tel: 08611 IHSAN (44726) - Fax: 031 207 3749

anonymous
04-02-2013, 05:00 PM
Wasalam bro,

This actually looks like a medical problem if you pass wind that often. I would advise you to seek medical help rather than any sort of religious help. I once knew a person who had this problem and it wasn't due to his diet.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
04-02-2013, 06:18 PM
NO its not a medical problem... that brother already explained that it only happens sometimes.

I was once in masjid in Dewsbury, Yorks, doing wudhu and the same happened to me - 11 times ins a row... lol.

Scimi

anonymous
04-03-2013, 01:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Wa alaikum alsalaam.

I'm not a scholar but our Fiqh teacher told us that passing air during and after wudu nullifies it. So it would be better to repeat the wudu and try not to pass air untill you've completed performing your prayers. Don't eat something that will stimulate your stomach and make it air funny before prayers.

Wa'alaikum Al salaam.
WA
thx

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!