/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Beauty of Prophet Yusuf (A)'s Character

ncarolinahs
03-30-2013, 10:16 PM
And there entered the prison with him two young men. One of them said, "Indeed, I have seen myself [in a dream] pressing wine." The other said, "Indeed, I have seen myself carrying upon my head [some] bread, from which the birds were eating. Inform us of its interpretation; indeed, we see you to be of those who do good."

Quran - Surah Yusuf - Ayah 36

It is amazing how the other criminals recognized the beauty of Prophet Yusuf's character even inside of a prison. Prophet Yusuf always displayed the most beautiful manners and never gave up an opportunity to do good.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ahmad H
03-31-2013, 02:29 AM
I almost always cry when I read the story of Hazrat Yusuf (as) in the Qur'an. It's so beautiful and touching.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!