/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Patience of Prophet Yusuf (A)

ncarolinahs
04-01-2013, 06:49 PM
45. But the man who had been released, one of the two (who had been in prison) and who now bethought him after (so long) a space of time, said: "I will tell you the truth of its interpretation: send ye me (therefore)."

46. "O Joseph!" (he said) "O man of truth! Expound to us (the dream) of seven fat kine whom seven lean ones devour, and of seven green ears of corn and (seven) others withered: that I may return to the people, and that they may understand."

47. (Joseph) said: "For seven years shall ye diligently sow as is your wont: and the harvests that ye reap, ye shall leave them in the ear,- except a little, of which ye shall eat.

48. "Then will come after that (period) seven dreadful (years), which will devour what ye shall have laid by in advance for them,- (all) except a little which ye shall have (specially) guarded.

49. "Then will come after that (period) a year in which the people will have abundant water, and in which they will press (wine and oil)."

The patience of Prophet Yusuf (A) is just astounding. The man that he requested for help in the prison forgot about him for a number of years. When he came rushing back to ask Yusuf (A)'s help, Yusuf (A) immediately assists him without placing any conditions, without getting upset, without even reminding him of his negligence.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IAmZamzam
04-08-2013, 10:10 PM
What about Jacob? All those years of darkness and loneliness and his attitude never flags a bit, and he just keeps clinging to Allah. The man was exemplar.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!