/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Ask Forgiveness of Allah - He Will Increase You!

ncarolinahs
04-04-2013, 02:28 AM
52) And O my people, ask forgiveness of your Lord and then repent to Him. He will send [rain from] the sky upon you in showers and increase you in strength [added] to your strength. And do not turn away, [being] criminals."

Surah Hud - Ayah 52

10) And said, 'Ask forgiveness of your Lord. Indeed, He is ever a Perpetual Forgiver.
11) He will send [rain from] the sky upon you in [continuing] showers
12) And give you increase in wealth and children and provide for you gardens and provide for you rivers.

Surah Nuh - Ayah 10 - 12

As long as we continue to ask Allah for forgiveness he will increase our blessings in every possible way.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bangaliteen
06-02-2013, 11:49 PM
I was confused ^o) when I saw that He will increase you lol , I thought something else , oh thanks I see you meant Allah swt will increase your blessings.

:jz:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!