/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Li not working for me all of a sudden

Periwinkle18
04-07-2013, 05:06 PM
Assalam o alikum

I srsly Duno abt happened Li'so not working for me it says data base error :s Is anyone facing the same kind of prob what should I do??
Rite now I turned on my hotspot shield n its working.

Mods do I know what's wrong??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
04-07-2013, 05:22 PM
Yes database error here too sometimes.

Woodrow
04-07-2013, 06:04 PM
:wa:

I don't see any problem with the forum today.

glo
04-07-2013, 06:17 PM
It said "data base error" for me earlier too - but just the one off.

Somebody suggested making sure there is a www. before the islamicboard.com in the webline. (Although that may be about something totally unrelated ... Sorry, I am not very computer savvy :embarrass)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Periwinkle18
04-07-2013, 06:20 PM
No sis I tried everything it kept saying data base error so I turned on the hotspot shield n it worked .will try it without the hotspot shield.

glo
04-07-2013, 06:22 PM
I don't know what a hotspot shield is, sister Periwinkle ... but I'm glad it's working for you! :D

Periwinkle18
04-07-2013, 06:23 PM
Lol yup Alhumdulilah Cuz wen it wasn't working I was like what did they ban me or sumfin :p

Woodrow
04-07-2013, 06:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
Lol yup Alhumdulilah Cuz wen it wasn't working I was like what did they ban me or sumfin :p
I don't think I accidentally banned you or anybody else today.

Periwinkle18
04-07-2013, 06:37 PM
Omg uncle woody accidentally bans ppl :s

sister herb
04-07-2013, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Periwinkle18
Omg uncle woody accidentally bans ppl :s
:phew Are you sure it is really "accidentally"? We better keep uncle Woodrow in a good mood here.

glo
04-07-2013, 06:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sister harb
:phew Are you sure it is really "accidentally"? We better keep uncle Woodrow in a good mood here.
How about some hummus? ;D

Periwinkle18
04-08-2013, 07:52 AM
Bribe him with biryani or sis harb add him in one of the scripts you're going to post in the behind the scenes thread.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!