/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Do Not Forget To Recite...

Abu Fauzi
04-13-2013, 05:25 PM
Salaam everyone,

Mu'az, one of the companions of Prophet Muhammad, may Allah bless and grant him peace, reported that the Prophet, Sallallahu alaihi Wasallam, took hold of my hand and said:-- "O Mu'az, By Allah I love you, so I advise you to never forget to recite after every prayer:

ALLAHUMMA A'INNI ALAA ZIKRIKA, WA SHUKRIKA, WA HUSNI IBAADATIKA

( O Allah, help me remember You, to be grateful to You, and to worship You in an excellent manner)"
[Abu Dawud]

This Hadith stresses the fact that we should seek the Help of Allah, Exalted is He, for His remembrance, thanksgiving and worship, because one cannot do anything without His help and support. It also shows the superiority of Mu'az, may Allah be pleased with him, and the Prophet's love for him. We should endevour to be reciting this special Du'a too after every prayer.
Best Regards.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bangaliteen
06-04-2013, 08:32 PM
Thanks for the dua, I have never heard of it b4

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!