/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Arabic Proverbs+Questions Explanation in Arabic

Bint-e-Adam
04-17-2013, 06:17 AM
Assalam o Alaikum.
i have some proverbs and Questions in my syllabus that i have to write abd explain in Arabic.
i think that here everyone will help me out and answer me my questions :) in shaa Allah :D
Hope You All will answer the first one now:

أشرح لي من فضلكم
الآن حمي الوطيس

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
abo mussaab
04-17-2013, 10:24 AM
wa alaykoum salam sister about this word الآن حمي الوطيس its something like war for exp Fighting intensified or Intensified speech or Intensified battle
and allah know the best .

Bint-e-Adam
04-17-2013, 10:53 AM
But i want it's accurate Arabic Explanation, please :(
i have to explain many phrases in Arabic language in my syllabus. some of them are discussed in my books but some are not.

abo mussaab
04-17-2013, 11:12 AM
but sister you need to complete this phrase for exp in arabic

الان حمى الوطيس فى الكلام او الان حنى الوطيس فى الحرب

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bint-e-Adam
04-17-2013, 01:58 PM
it is from كتاب البيان والتبيين للجاحظ
it is complete proverb akhee.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!