/* */

PDA

View Full Version : wearing kajal

mehanoor
04-20-2013, 11:26 AM
aslamu alaikum!!! :)
ive got dis very beeeg doubt eating me up.
if i wear kajal, will it nt mke my wuzu prper??
does dt mean i hv to tke it off befo i mke wuzu??

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
04-21-2013, 11:32 AM
:wa:

sis , Welcome here .

pl. ask such quetions in general / related thread . This section is not for asking such questons .

Iceee
04-21-2013, 12:20 PM
Oops, I forgot the most important thing!

Welcome to our forums.

:welcome:

Amat Allah
04-21-2013, 01:05 PM
Wa Alikum Assalaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

Welcome to the forum my sweetheart as a new precious member of our family ^-^

Regarding your Question my dear:

All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger. We ask Allaah to exalt his mention as well as that of his family and all his companions.

If this kohl prevents water from reaching the skin, then ablution is not valid and Ghusl (ritual bath) is not valid; so, one has to remove it to allow water reaching the skin. It is a condition for the validity of ablution and Ghusl that water should reach the skin of the washed limb. However, if this kohl does not have any size [volume, thickness], but it just leaves its effect on the skin like the stone kohl, then there is no harm in using it, and ablution is valid as this kind of kohl does not prevent water from reaching the skin.

Allaah Knows best.

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=91336

Hope that answers your Question honey...

May Allah love you and be pleased with you always Ameeeen

Humbly and with all respect and love, your sister:

Amat Allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
HisServant
08-20-2018, 03:28 AM
Please be careful of the ingredients in cosmetics; somethings are very harmful:

Traditional eye cosmetics ‘Surma’ use is a popular practice. A total 34 ‘Surma’ samples of black, brown, orange, grey and white were collected and analysed for the presence of lead. High lead levels were detected in all samples except white colour ‘Surma’. Blood lead concentrations were measured in 93 children, of whom 69 used ‘Surma’ regularly. The mean blood lead concentration of ‘Surma’ users was found to be 29.6 ± 10.2 μg/100 ml; where as non user’s value was 4.9 ± 0.8 μg/100 ml. Also, the low haemoglobin levels were observed in the users (10.2 ± 1.4 g/100 ml). In conclusion, the use of ‘Surma’ is associated with high blood lead concentration with significant reduction of haemoglobin levels. For better quality of life, the use of lead free ‘Surma’ is suggested.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3547455/
http://www.islamicteachings.org/foru...-surmah-kajal/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!