/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Arabic Verbs ثلاثي مزيد فيه

Bint-e-Adam
04-26-2013, 01:30 AM
Assalam o Alaikum
thalthi mujarad are basic forms, so i have learnt them whole-heartedly. But when i look at the forms of thalathi mazeed feeh, i become so confused.
please tell me the basic difference in the use of these forms. i have studied many articles on this topic, but can't understand properly.please do help me :(
for example:
يسمعون
يستمعون
In this ayah:

what is the difference in these two?
and why the verb: يستهزؤون comes, when its base is from هزوا. why not يهزوؤن type thing?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bint-e-Adam
04-26-2013, 01:34 AM
also tell me what is the important form od verb that i have to learn basically in thalathi mazeed?
as there are many forms that re similar,for example form 2 and 4. http://arabic.tripod.com/Verbs02.htm
a
nd also some of them are reflexive or causative. pls tell me all of them with examples.
and what if i write any verb in form 2 and not in form 4?will it be right/

sameer123
04-26-2013, 06:30 AM
wa alaikumussalaam.

In order to modify the meaning we add one or more letters to the verb and make it mazeed feehi.

There are almost 9 mazeed feehi forms. There are details to each form. The most frequent mazeed forms are 2, 3, 4 and 8.

سَـمِع means to hear something with your ears (سننا)

Allah says in Quran:

قَدْ سَمِعَ اللَّـهُ Allah has indeed heard
قَوْلَ الَّتِي the saying of her who
تُجادِلُكَ argues with you
فِي زَوْجِهَا about her husband

اِسْتَمَعَ means to try hard to listen to something when its hard to hear (غور سے سننا).

Allah says:

قُلْ Say:
أُوحِيَ "It has been communicated
إِلَيَّ أَنَّهُ اسْتَمَعَ to me that there listened
نَفَرٌ مِّنَ الْجِنِّ فَقَالُوا a party of jinn and they said:
إِنَّا سَمِعْنَا قُرْآنًا We indeed heard a Qur'aan
عَجَبًا quite wonderful."

sameer123
04-26-2013, 06:31 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Bint-e-Adam
also tell me what is the important form od verb that i have to learn basically in thalathi mazeed?
as there are many forms that re similar,for example form 2 and 4. http://arabic.tripod.com/Verbs02.htm
a
nd also some of them are reflexive or causative. pls tell me all of them with examples.
and what if i write any verb in form 2 and not in form 4?will it be right/
All forms with examples are assembled in pg 36 of following notes:
http://ia600607.us.archive.org/9/ite.../Book2and3.pdf

Also see page 37.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Bint-e-Adam
04-26-2013, 07:43 AM
jazakaAllah akhee.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!