/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic hub Hadith of the day..my thoughts

MuslimahSupport
04-27-2013, 12:19 AM
There is an awesome app called Islamic Hub that posts daily Hadith, daily quran, hadith database, and a gain knowledge everyday section..please download it if you have access to that app

I will post the daily hadith, give my interpretation of it, and if I am off.. please please please.. help me. My intention is to get an accurate understanding, so please no hurtful words... correction is perfectly fine with me though

---Allah's apostle said, " the reward of deeds depends upon the intention, and every person will get the
reward according to what he has intended. So whoever emigrated for Allah and his Apostle, then his emigration was for Allah and his apostle. And
whoever emigrated for wordly benefits or for a woman to marry woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for"

Ok, so I understand that your reward is based on your intention. Ok so for example. If i want to move to Saudi Arabia to live in a muslim community to be closer to God and be surrounded by like minded people, my reward will be that. If I move to dubai because its fast paced and I wanted to meet a husband out there my reward will be that...

It did not state the weight of of these rewards. Obviously moving for Allah is a higher reward, but like the example in the hadith states, it mentios moving to marry. so the question is.. Is that considered a positive thing? Like would that still be a reward moving for a spouse and not moving for Allah? I always associated "WORDLY" things as something....

jazakallah khair for the help inshallah... I hope I am clear and didnt come off too confusing

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuslimahSupport
04-27-2013, 08:21 PM
50 views and no reply : (

Muhammad
04-27-2013, 10:43 PM
:salamext: sister,

Have a look at this thread which seems to be discussing a very similar topic:
http://www.islamicboard.com/discover...intention.html

MuslimahSupport
04-28-2013, 01:34 AM
jazakallah khair
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
:salamext: sister,

Have a look at this thread which seems to be discussing a very similar topic:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!