/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is This Haram Money?

Iceee
05-08-2013, 04:35 AM
It started in Grade 10, first semester, high school. We were doing our Culm. Activity which is worth 10% of our final mark in Geography class. A non-muslim friend who sat beside me told me to do this assignment for him for $20. I said to double that (thinking he'd say no), the friend then took out his wallet with a bunch of cash and gave me $40.00 cash. I did the assignment for him and he passed the course.

I then did it the following semester, and then continued in grade 11. I did assignments, put friends into my group for group projects, and even printed scripts when our group went up to present infront of class (I did all the work on PowerPoint and research) but made them present more.

The money I recently used for first year tuition University. Was it haram money that I gained from them?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
05-08-2013, 10:24 AM
Ja'Zakullah for approve.

innocent
05-15-2013, 10:56 AM
salam alaikum.
I think this would be haram money as you are obtaining it by helping someone in deception. Allah knows best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!