“They ask you about fighting in the prohibited month. Say…”
“They ask you about intoxicants and gambling. Say…”
“They ask you about menstruation. Say…”
“They ask you what is lawful for them. Say…”
“They ask you about the Hour, ‘When will it happen?’ Say…”
“They ask you about it as if you were eager to find out. Say…”
“They ask you about the battle gains. Say…”
“People ask you about the Hour. Say…”

Every single non-repeated honest question in this form in the Qur’ān, is followed by the command from Allāh jalla wa ‘alā to: SAY…

Except for one verse.

Allāh jalla wa ‘alā said: “If My servants ask you about Me…I am near.”

Amazing. He never told the Prophet (ṣallallāhu ‘alayhi wa sallam) this time to, “Say…”

Why? Because this is about du‘ā (prayer).
There are no intermediaries needed such as previously like the Prophet (ṣallallāhu ‘alayhi wa sallam), when it comes to du‘ā.

This is about the slave of Allāh wanting to speak to his true Lord – a Lord who doesn’t need appointments, loves to be asked, loves those who make constant du‘ā to Him, loves those who don’t depend on anyone but Him, loves that there are no intermediaries between Him and His slave, and loves to respond directly when spoken to directly and sincerely.

Allāhu Akbar. This really is a breath-taking point to consider from the amazing splendours of the Qur’ān.

~ Abu Esa Niamatullah

SubhanAllah,

There are so many hidden treasures in the Quraan - those that may not be perceived at first glance.....but only by contemplation on the layers of perfect wisdom within each and every verse.

Share some of these treasures with us, in shaa Allah.

"When Allah desires good for someone, He gives him understanding of the deen."
[Al-Bukhari, Muslim]

:wasalam:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
05-10-2013, 05:11 PM
Aaaaah, the intricacies, complexities, ever cryptic, absolute truth for those who want to see.

Only in the Quran!

Thanks for the share:shade:

Ahmad H
05-10-2013, 10:42 PM
That was a pretty eye-opening way to look at those statements in the Qur'an. Jazakallah.

AL BASAIR MEDIA
05-19-2013, 10:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Zaria~
Except for one verse.

Amazing. He never told the Prophet (ṣallallāhu ‘alayhi wa sallam) this time to, “Say…”

There are no intermediaries needed such as previously like the Prophet (ṣallallāhu ‘alayhi wa sallam), when it comes to du‘ā.
SUBHAN-ALLAH. Jajakallah khayr for sharing this.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
UmmuShaheed
05-24-2013, 02:29 PM
Subhanallah, Wonderful way of looking at it.
Jazakallahu Khayr for sharing!

rehan125
08-24-2013, 11:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~Zaria~
:salam:

Reflect on this. In the Qur’ān, Allāh jalla wa ‘alā says:

“They ask you about the crescent moons. Say…”
“They ask you what they should give. Say…”
“They ask you about fighting in the prohibited month. Say…”
“They ask you about intoxicants and gambling. Say…”
“They ask you about menstruation. Say…”
“They ask you what is lawful for them. Say…”
“They ask you about the Hour, ‘When will it happen?’ Say…”
“They ask you about it as if you were eager to find out. Say…”
“They ask you about the battle gains. Say…”
“People ask you about the Hour. Say…”

Every single non-repeated honest question in this form in the Qur’ān, is followed by the command from Allāh jalla wa ‘alā to: SAY…

Except for one verse.

This is about the slave of Allāh wanting to speak to his true Lord – a Lord who doesn’t need appointments, loves to be asked, loves those who make constant du‘ā to Him, loves those who don’t depend on anyone but Him, loves that there are no intermediaries between Him and His slave, and loves to respond directly when spoken to directly and sincerely.

Allāhu Akbar. This really is a breath-taking point to consider from the amazing splendours of the Qur’ān.

~ Abu Esa Niamatullah

SubhanAllah,

There are so many hidden treasures in the Quraan - those that may not be perceived at first glance.....but only by contemplation on the layers of perfect wisdom within each and every verse.

Share some of these treasures with us, in shaa Allah.

"When Allah desires good for someone, He gives him understanding of the deen."
[Al-Bukhari, Muslim]

:wasalam:

jizakAllah khair very important and useful post

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!