Bint-e-Adam
05-17-2013, 08:26 AM
1) this is letter from Hazrat Umar R.A
http://www.ebnmaryam.com/vb/t161762.html#post419723

2) can't found this story on net:
الشر المعبود لنجيب محفوظ

3) and this sermon of Umar bin Abdul Aziz

خطبة عمر بن عبد العزيز رحمه اللَّه
أبو الحسن قال‏:‏ حدّثنا المغيرة بن مطرِّف عن شعيب بن صفوان عن أبيه قال‏:‏ خطب عمر بن عبدالعزيز بخُناصرةَ خطبةً لم يخطُبْ بعدها غيرَها حتّى مات رحمه اللَّه فحمِد اللًَّه وأثنى عليه وصلى على نبيّه ثم قال‏:‏ أيُّها الناس إنّكم لم تُخلَقوا عبثاً ولم تُتَركوا سُدًى وإنّ لكم مَعاداً يحكم اللَّه بينكم فيه فخابَ وخَسِرَ من خرج من رحمة اللَّه التي وسعَتْ كلَّ شيء وحُرِم الجنَّةَ التي عَرضُها السّموات والأرض واعلموا أنّ الأمان غداً لمن خاف اللَّه اليوم وباع قليلاً بكثير وفائتاً بباق ألا تُرَون أنّكم في أسلاب الهالكين وسيخلِّفها مِن بَعدكم الباقون كذلك حتى تُرَدُّوا إلى خير الوارثين ثم أنتم في كلِّ يوم تُشَيِّعونَ غادياً ورائحاً إلى اللَّه قد قَضَى نحبَه وبلَغ أجلَه ثم تغيِّبونه في صَدْعٍ من الأرض ثم تَدَعونه غير مُوَسَّد ولا مُمَهَّد قد خَلَع الأسبابَ وفارَق الأحباب وباشَرَ التراب وواجَه الحِساب غَنيّاً عما تَرك فقيراً إلى ما قدّم وايمُ اللَّهِ إنِّي لأقول لكم هذه المقالةَ وما أعلَمُ عند أحدٍ منكم من الذُّنوب أكثَرَ مما عندي فأستغفر اللّه لي ولكم وما تبلغُنا حاجةٌ يتّسع لها ماعندنا إلاّ سدَدناها وما أحدٌ منكم إلاّ ودِدْت أنّ يده مع يدي ولُحْمَتي الذين يلونني حتى يستويَ عيشُنا وعيشكم وايمُ اللَّه إنِّي لو أردت غير هذا من عيشٍ أو غَضَارة لكان اللسان مني ناطقاً ذَلُولاً عالماً بأسبابه لكنه مضى من اللّه كتاب ناطق وسُنّة عادِلَة دَلَّ فيهَا على طاعته ونهى فيها عن معصيته ثم بكى رحمه اللَّه
فتلقَّى دموعَ عينيه بطرَف ردائِه ثم نزل فلم يُرَ على تلك الأعواد حتّى قبضه اللَّه إلى رحمته

4)this is from the part of the book : البيان والتبيين
http://islamport.com/w/adb/Web/2851/203.htm
http://islamport.com/w/adb/Web/2851/204.htm
http://islamport.com/w/adb/Web/2851/205.htm
http://islamport.com/w/adb/Web/2851/206.htm
http://islamport.com/w/adb/Web/2851/207.htm
http://islamport.com/w/adb/Web/2851/208.htm
http://islamport.com/w/adb/Web/2851/209.htm
http://islamport.com/w/adb/Web/2851/210.htm
http://islamport.com/w/adb/Web/2851/211.htm

5)كتاب الكامل لأبي العباس المبرد
have no link for it :(

please please give me proper translation of all these.
i will be really grateful..
JazakAllah Khair.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Bint-e-Adam
05-23-2013, 06:38 AM
please any one???

Muslim Woman
05-23-2013, 12:26 PM
:sl:

sis , did u try google translation ?

sameer123
05-23-2013, 01:10 PM
wa alaikumussalaam.

The translation of sayyidina umar's letter is available on internet. Here is what I found:

In the name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.

From the slave of Allah the son of al-Khattaab, Ameer al-Mu'mineen, to 'Abdullaah ibn Qays, peace be upon you.

Judging (the judicial system) is a confirmed obligation and a way to be followed. Try to understand when cases are presented to you, for there is no use in a person presenting his case if it is not understood. Treat people equally when you address them so that no noble man will hope that you will side with him unfairly and no weak man will despair of your justice. The burden of proof rests with the plaintiff and the oath is required of one who denies it. It is permissible to make a deal between Muslims, except a deal that permits something that is forbidden or forbids something that is permitted. If you passed a judgement yesterday then examined it further in your mind and are guided to a different conclusion, then that should not prevent you from returning to the truth, for truth is eternal, and returning to the truth is better than persisting in falsehood. Examine carefully each issue which you are unsure about, where there is no text in the Qur'aan and Sunnah, and try to find a similar case; draw analogies and see which is more likely to be pleasing to Allah and closest to the truth. Whoever claims that someone owes his some dues, set a time limit for him to produce his evidence. If he produces evidence, then restore his rights to him; otherwise ask him to drop his claim. That is better so as to eliminate any doubt. The Muslims are basically of good character, except one who has been lashed as a hadd punishment or who is known for bearing false witness. Allah is in charge of what is hidden in people's hearts. Judgement must be based on evidence and oaths. Beware of becoming imipatient, because judging in accordance with truth brings a great reward from Allah and stores up a great deal of reward (in the Hereafter). Whoever has a good intention and checks himself, Allah will be sufficient for him (and he need no worry about people), but whoever shows an attitude to people which Allah knows is not his tru attitude, Allah will expose him. Think of the reward of Allah in this world and in the Hereafter. And peace (be upon you).

قضا مضبوط فریضہ اور لائق پیروی سنت ہے جب بھی کوئی قصہ پیش آئے تو تو انہی کو سمجھ کر فیصلہ کر حق بات کا منہ سے نکال دینا پورا فائدہ اسی وقت دیتا ہے جبکہ اسے جاری بھی کیا جائے۔ اپنی مجلس اپنی ذات اور اپنے فیصلوں سے لوگوں کو اتنا ہوشیار کر دے کہ کوئی بڑا آدمی تیرے ظلم کی لالچ نہ کرے اور کوئی چھوٹا آدمی تیری بے عدلی کا خوف نہ کرے۔ یاد رکھ دلیل اور ثبوت مدعٰی کے ذمہ ہے اور قسم انکاری کے ذمہ ہے مسلمان جس چیز پر آپس میں صلح کر لیں وہ درست ہے بجز اس صلح کے جس کے باعث کوئی حرام حلال ہو جاتا ہو یا کوئی حلال حرام ہو جاتا ہو جو شخص کوئی غائبانہ حق یا دور کی دلیل پیش کرنا چاہے اسے وقت مقرر تک کی ڈھیل دو اگر اس مدت میں وہ ثبوت پیش کر دے اس کا حق اسے دلوا دو نہ کر سکے تو اس پر فیصلہ جاری کر دو یہ عذر کو کاٹ دینے کے لیے بہترین چیز ہے اور علماء کے لائق یہی کام ہے یاد رہے کہ اگر آج کوئی فیصلہ کر دیا اور کل اس کے خلاف ظاہر ہوا تو اس سے نہ شرمانا کہ اب میں اپنے پہلے کے فیصلے کے خلاف کیوں کروں؟ تمہیں چاہیے کہ اسی وقت حق کی جانب بازگشت کرو۔ حق سے قدیم کوئی چیز نہیں حق کی طرف لوٹ آنا اس سے بہت بہتر ہے کہ گمراہی پر اڑے رہنا۔
مسلمانوں کی گواہیاں آپس میں ایک دوسرے پر معتبر ہیں۔ سوائے ان کے جن کی جھوٹی شہادت کا تجربہ ہو چکا ہو یا جنہیں کسی حد کے کوڑے لگ چکے ہوں۔ یا وہ متہم کہ جس کے لیے بطور گواہ پیش ہوا ہے اس کی ماتحتی غلامی میں رہ چکا ہو یا متہم قریبی رشتہ دار ہو۔ بندوں کی پوشیدگیوں کا علم اللہ کو ہی ہے اس کے حکم سے بندوں پر بغیر دلیل ظاہر کے کوئی حد دنیوی جاری نہیں ہو سکتی۔ اگر کوئی قضیہ اس قسم کا آ پڑے کہ اس کے بارے میں قرآن و حدیث نہ ہو تو پھر غور و خوض سے، اپنی فہم و فراست سے کام لو ایسے وقت کاموں کا قیاس کر لیا کرو مثالوں کو پہچان لیا کرو۔ پھر جو چیز اللہ کی محبت کے قریب اور حق کے نزدیک نظر آئے اسے مقصود بنا لو۔
سنو! غضب و غصے سے لوگوں پر تنگی، ترشی کرنے سے انہیں ایذاء دینے سے بیہوشی اور نشے کے وقت فیصلوں سے بچو۔ حق کی جگہ میں صحیح فیصلہ وہ چیز ہے جس سے اللہ ثواب دیتا ہے اچھا ذکر کرتا ہے جس کی نیت خالص حق کی ہو گو خود اپنے خلاف بھی حق ہو تاہم وہ اسی پر قائم رہتا ہو تو اللہ اس کے اور لوگوں کے درمیان کے تمام امور سے اسے خود ہی کفایت کرتا ہے جو شخص اپنے میں وہ دکھائے جو دراصل اس میں نہ ہو اسے اللہ ذلیل کرتا ہے۔ صرف اسی پر اللہ کے ہاں اجر ملتا ہے جو خالص اسی کے لیے ہو جب وہ خلوص پر آخرت میں اجر دیتا ہے تو یہاں دنیا میں کیوں نہ دے گا؟ رزق، رحمت کے خزانے یہاں بھی اللہ مخلص لوگوں پر کھول دیتا ہے۔ اللہ کی طرف سے سلام اور رحمت تم پر نازل ہو۔

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sameer123
05-23-2013, 03:38 PM
The sermon of umar bin abdul azeez is also available on internet. This is what I found:

O people, you were not created in vain, nor will you be left to yourselves [See 75:36]. Rather, you will return to a place in which Allaah will descend in order to judge among you and distinguish between you. Destitute and lost are those who forsake the all- encompassing mercy of Allaah, and they will be excluded from Paradise, the borders of which are as wide as the heavens and the earth. Don't you know that protection, tomorrow, will be limited to those who feared Allaah [today], and to those who sold something ephemeral for something permanent, something small for something great, and fear for protection? Don't you realize that you are the descendants of those who have perished, that those who remain will take their place after you, and that this will continue until you are all returned to Allaah? Every day you dispatch to Allaah, at all times of the day, someone who has died, his term having come to an end. You bury him in a crack in the earth and then leave him without a pillow or a bed. He has parted from his loved ones, severed his connections with the living, and taken up residence in the earth, whereupon he comes face to face with the accounting. He is mortgaged to his deeds: He needs his accomplishments, but not the material things he left on earth.

Therefore, fear Allaah before death descends and it's appointed times expire. I swear by Allaah that I say those words to you knowing that I myself have committed more sins than any of you; I therefore ask Allaah for forgiveness and I repent. Whenever we learn that one of you needs something, I try to satisfy his need to the extent that I am able. Whenever I can provide satisfaction to one of you out of my possessions, I seek to treat him as my equal and my relative, so that my life and his life are of equal value. I swear by Allaah that had I wanted something else, namely, affluence, then it would have been easy for me to utter the word, aware as I am of the means for obtaining this. But Allaah has issued in an eloquent Book and a just example (sunnah) by means of which He guides us to obedience and proscribes disobedience. He lifted up the edge of his robe and began to cry and sob, causing the people around him to break into tears. Then he stepped down. That was the last sermon he gave before he died, may Allaah have mercy on him.

Bint-e-Adam
05-23-2013, 05:42 PM
Thanks Sameer Akhee. JAzakALlah khairan kasseeeran

Bint-e-Adam
05-23-2013, 05:43 PM
And what about other???? ;(

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!