/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Zakah targets - suggestions needed

Futuwwa
05-19-2013, 02:08 PM
I'm in need of suggestions where to pay zakat. Until now I've just kept track of how much I owe and simply paid when I have encountered a suitable target. Soon though I'll have to pay a quite significant amount so I thought better get it done with. Any suggestions for targets? Do you have some which you regularly pay to?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muhammad
05-20-2013, 02:55 PM
:salamext:

Is there any Mosque near you which collects money for Zakah? They often have a designated box where people can put their money into. That's probably an easy option if you're not sure which organisation to give it to. But if you feel more comfortable finding the target yourself, then that's good too.

Just to clarify, when you said you just keep track of how much you owe, do you still ensure it's paid annually?

ardianto
05-20-2013, 03:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
They often have a designated box where people can put their money into
:wasalam:

There is a box from a zakah institution in my office. :)

sister herb
05-20-2013, 03:39 PM
Salam alaykum

I usually send my zakat to friend in Gaza and he with his family there shares it to needed families in they neighborhood.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!