/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fajr Story

Samiun
05-20-2013, 03:39 AM
:sl: I want to relate to your story which I heard on t.v. the other day and I think it's really useful to become a motivation to start waking up early for fajr. This story was told by an Islamic teacher he said that:

"There was once a boy who came late to home from somewhere and then went to sleep. In the morning during fajr, his mum woke him up and he said to her he's too tired and he needs some sleep. But then his mother replied, "But one's your dead you will have a lifetime to sleep". Ever since that day the boy never missed the fajr prayers againt..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
straightpath1
09-30-2013, 10:07 PM
In order to wake up for fajr prayer u should sincerely make dua to Allah to wake u up for fajr and give u the strength to get up n pray .. This worked best for me ..

anisafatima
10-01-2013, 08:03 AM
Salam, I was also affected by this problem, but I sincerely prayed to Almighty Allah (SWT) and it has been over a month I did not missed my Fajar prayer.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!