/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My introduction

Artic Fox
05-22-2013, 01:51 AM
Hello!

I'm Love. I recently reverted to Islam, recently meaning a few days ago, after studying and much learning. I love everything about Islam and I'm looking forward to learning more. I took my Shahadah a few days ago and I just want to make sure that if I'm going to do this that I'll do this completely and forever and not stop after a few years, and also love Islam. I'm still a teen, so I hope that I can continue this forever and be happy about it.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
05-22-2013, 02:08 AM
Salaam.

Welcome to Islam.
Welcome to our Forum.

:welcome:

sister herb
05-22-2013, 05:17 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum, my new sister in Islam. :statisfie

Muslim Woman
05-22-2013, 05:51 AM
:sl:

sis , Welcome to Islam .:statisfie

Welcome here.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Amat Allah
05-22-2013, 12:30 PM
Assalaamu Alikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakaatuh

First of all: Allahu Akbar and all Praise, Thanks and Glory to The One and Only Lord The Creator The Most Merciful Who showed ya the way and blessed us with a new admired one to embrace and love and also Welcome my sweetheart to Islamic board as a new precious and dear member of our big family ^_^

I hope you do enjoy it here and read more about Islam while roaming different sections of your home with your family, In Shaa Allah (God Willing). And please honey, whatever Questions you may have then never shy or hesitate asking them and humbly, we your brothers and sisters here will try our best to help ya after Allah, In Shaa Allah.

May Allah love you, Be pleased with you and give ya the best of the best always and forever Ameeen

You sweetie take the best care of your precious self, In Shaa Allah...

Leaving ya under Allah's sight, care and protection...

Humbly and with all respect, your sister:

Amat Allah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!