/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever used dental braces?

Innocent Soul
05-27-2013, 06:21 AM
Assalamualaikum

There are a lot of people have who used dental braces of any type. If you have done any other treatment for your teeth even in your childhood choose the third option. My mom has done one too.She didn't have to go through much pain but regularly visit the dentist. Its almost 2 years now and she is going to get permanently cemented.

Please share your experience I have heard that dental treatments needs a lot of care and its painful too.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pure Purple
05-27-2013, 07:22 AM
I had my (both wisdom )tooth extracted:D congratulation to me.

format_quote Originally Posted by Innocent Soul
I have heard that dental treatments needs a lot of care and its painful too.
It is painful indeed.LOL
I don't know about braces but during Extraction it causes very discomfort when doctor pulls the tooth not very painful.They give injection in the gum to make it numb.

One of my friend had braces now she is facing problem like when she brushes teeth it starts bleeding etc she feels her teeth became weak since then.

greenhill
05-27-2013, 03:03 PM
For every treatment there will be some horror stories, some not so encouraging stories. But on the whole, most basic treatments tend to give better results than complex ones like for cancer etc.

Usually braces are for the alignment of teeth as they are tightened periodically to pull the teeth into position. The tightened braces can cause discomfort, headaches, nausea, etc., and can last for a few days. Bleeding gums can be caused by being rough with the brushing. Perhaps the braces made her press the brush harder to get to the in between parts.:p

So far I only see the benefits of those who have used braces. How nice their teeth looks, and almost perfectly aligned:D

Holly3278
05-28-2013, 07:50 AM
I have never used them although I have wanted to because I have a few crooked teeth.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jedi_Mindset
05-28-2013, 08:21 AM
Yes i've had dental braces, people say its very painfull, yes its painfull but not very. The only times it hurt a bit is when they changed my braces, when they pulled it out i didnt feel much. I didnt care much :) They were not an annoyance to me,

snowflake122
05-28-2013, 08:38 AM
I had them some 2 years back . It was an ok experience , did not bother me much ,. , Also it did'nt bring any difference in my tooth alignment,.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!