/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As Salaam Alaikum my question is can Dawah be given to Islamophobic Non Muslims can N

truthseeker63
06-03-2013, 03:56 AM
As Salaam Alaikum my question is can Dawah be given to Islamophobic Non Muslims can Non Muslims who hate or may have a dislike or misguided fear of Islam be Invited to Islam by Muslims ? In other words can an Enemy of Islam have a change of heart ? my last question is did'nt quite a few Enemies of Islam and Enemies of the Prophet Muhammad and they later embraced Islam ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamophobia

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
UmmuShaheed
06-03-2013, 04:01 AM
Wacaleykum Salam Wr Wb
Allah swt can bless anyone with guidance. Take the sahabah (companions of the prophet) for example, some of them were the fieriest opposition to the message (Islam) but yet became the strongest supporters. I believe dawah should be given to everyone, but at the end hidaya is in the hands of Allah.

bangaliteen
06-06-2013, 06:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by GhareebInshalla
Wacaleykum Salam Wr Wb
Allah swt can bless anyone with guidance. Take the sahabah (companions of the prophet) for example, some of them were the fieriest opposition to the message (Islam) but yet became the strongest supporters. I believe dawah should be given to everyone, but at the end hidaya is in the hands of Allah.
Ghareeb Inshalla , umm how does Allah give hidaya to ppl? plz explain this, I always hear ppl say that Allah swt guides ppl but I don't get how, what does it mean, I thought Allah swt doesn't control how ppl feel , and 2 the OP you can give dawah 2 any1 but not every1 will accept Islam

GuestFellow
06-06-2013, 07:00 PM
:wa:

Yes you can give dawah to these types of people.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ahmad H
06-07-2013, 02:11 AM
It is the Islamophobes that require Dawah the most. Just make sure you make yourself as knowledgeable as you can be before you do so. And keep yourself in the best character in line with the Islamic teachings as much as possible so that you are the best possible representative in both knowledge and action. Both of these are necessary. From personal experience, non-Muslims want to hear about Islam from knowledgeable Muslims. So make sure you know enough to give the best answers. May Allah guide you to guide others.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!