/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jummah Mubarak

Taabuu
06-13-2013, 06:22 AM

Wish you all here in advance 'Jummaah Mubarak'
:)

"O believers, when the call is proclaimed for the prayer on Friday, come to the remembrance of Allah and leave off business, that is better for you if you but did know." [Al-Jumuah, 62:9]
Wish u all a happy Jummah Mubarak.
Pray for the Ummah.
Ameen

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Taabuu
06-20-2013, 01:55 PM
Allah's love is a candle in the dark,No matter how gloomy Our life may be, just one little touch of HIS love is enough to bring Warmth and light,We are all the servant of Allah(S,W,T)so when we feel tired,wounded,and weak,we should not give up,The battle is at its peak.And in Allah's lead,We will always find victory INSHAA'ALLAH,,,Jummah mubarak to you all,
May Allah accept Our prayers forgive Us Our sins grant us peace in Our Homes,have mercy on Our souls, AMEEN
JUMMAH MUBARAK

marwen
06-21-2013, 07:03 AM
Jazaki Allah Khayr for the reminder and for the duas sister.

Insaanah
06-21-2013, 09:17 AM
:salam:

Just as a reminder, that scholars are agreed that it is not narrated from the Prophet :saws:, or from the sahaabah (may Allah be pleased with them), that they used to themselves, or told other people to, offer each other congratulations because of it being the day of Jumu'ah. Therefore it's best if we don't make a habit of saying this, or think that it is virtuous to say this every Friday. However, we can remind each other of the virtues of Jumu'ah and the acts to be performed within it, and make du'aa for each other.

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/134741/friday%20mubaarak

And Allah knows best.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
phylly9
07-04-2013, 07:23 PM
JAZAK ALLAH very nice information.

Taabuu
07-05-2013, 06:54 AM
Wish you all here on IB forum a happy jummah mubarak

May Allah Bless You All and May Allah Turn All
Your Noble Thoughts, Feelings, Wishes & Desires
Into Reality. May Allah endow Your With A Very Long
Happy, Healthy Life. Allah Guides You and Me On
The Path That He Wishes Us To Travel Upon.
I Pray to Allah To Accept Our Worships and To bless Us
On This Jummah And All The days With Good Health, Peace,
Patience,Kindness Protection, Steadfast Imaan, Courage,
And Happiness ...Ameen
O' Allah Forgive all of us and guide us onto the sirat um'mustuqeem. Ameen..........

ibrahim.M
07-09-2013, 01:13 PM
Mubarak to everybody!!

Taabuu
07-12-2013, 08:02 AM
Look back & THANK ALLAH, Look forward & TRUST ALLAH, Look around & SERVE ALLAH, Look within & FIND ALLAH.. & lastly Look today & say SUBHANALLAH its JUMU'AH.

Wish you all a happy jummah mubarak
Do remember the Ummah in your prayer. Ameen

Taabuu
07-21-2013, 08:01 AM
ramadandua?w640 -
jumuah270712ramadan11?w640&amph480 -

aflawedbeing
07-21-2013, 10:43 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah

Just as a reminder, that scholars are agreed that it is not narrated from the Prophet :saws:, or from the sahaabah (may Allah be pleased with them), that they used to themselves, or told other people to, offer each other congratulations because of it being the day of Jumu'ah. Therefore it's best if we don't make a habit of saying this, or think that it is virtuous to say this every Friday. However, we can remind each other of the virtues of Jumu'ah and the acts to be performed within it, and make du'aa for each other.

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/134741/friday mubaarak

And Allah knows best.
JazakhAllahu kheyr. I had no idea.

Taabuu
07-26-2013, 07:47 AM
Ramadan Mubarak to all of you and Jummah Mubarak as well.. May you all have a blessed month, full of Allah's Mercy. While I get ready for my morning prayer, I cannot help but think of thousand of our Muslim brothers, sisters, elderly and children suffering all over the world due to war, hunger and natural calamity. Please, please remember them in your prayers and give you charity and Zakat to reliable organisations which pass on the benefits to the needy. May Allah swt accept our prayers and dua's during this month and beyond and have mercy on the entire Ummah.
Ameen.

Taabuu
08-10-2013, 07:20 AM
Assalamoualaikoum
Jummah Mubarak as well as Eid Mubarak
.May Allah honour you ,forgive you ,purify you, accept all your prayers and duahs, elevate you, inspire you, envelope you with his noor,
have mercy on you and protect you.
AMEEN .
Wish you a very happy EID.

Insaanah
08-10-2013, 04:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Insaanah

http://islamqa.info/en/ref/134741

And Allah knows best.
Thread closed.

shehzad.sattar
08-25-2013, 11:45 PM
Sheikh Fawzan was asked the following question:
Every Friday one of my colleagues sends me a text saying “Ju’muaah Mubaarak” and he continues saying that he hopes that I will add that to my cell phone greeting or to my greeting on the internet forums; what is your view of this?
Answer: Sheikh Fawzan
This is an innovation, Allah has not sent down any authority for this action. This is an action that is not known or narrated in the Sunnah; it has not been narrated that the Muslims should congratulate each other on Friday; rather it has only been reported that they would congratulate each other on Eid Al Adha and Eid Al Fitr not on Friday. Therefore putting this is a text and encouraging others to do it is an innovation and from spreading innovation.

Sheikh Abdul Musin Al Abaad was asked the following question:
Based on the premise that Friday is a (Eid) holiday, is it permissible to greet each other saying, Ju’muaah Mubaarak or Ju’muaah Accepted?
Answer: Sheikh Abdul Musin Al Abaad:
By Allah, we don’t know of anything that proves the validity of this. As for the two Eids then it has been narrated that the companions when they would meet each other they would say, “May Allah accept it from us and you” or “May Allah accept your obedience”.

The Mufti Sheikh Abdul Aziz was asked the following question:
What is the ruling on the statement Ju’muaah Mubaarak?
Answer: Sheikh Abdul Aziz
There is no origin for sending out the greeting Ju’muaah Mubaarak on the cell phones. It is a bless day, no doubt. Allah the Exalted has singled us out with this day, and the Jews and Christians have been lead astray away from this day, but as for giving a greeting every Friday then we don’t know of any origin for this.

Source: http://salaf-us-saalih.com/tag/jumah-mubarak/

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!