PDA

View Full Version : All about suret al'fatiha

جوري
06-16-2013, 10:38 PM

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Insaanah
06-18-2013, 06:06 PM
^ :jz: dear sister,

I know this is in the Arabic section but I hope you don't mind if I post a translation below.

"Do not rush the recitation of Surah al Faatihah, see below for why.

Many people recite Surah al Faatihah very quickly/fast in the salaat, as if wolves were coming after them, and they don't know what's in it.

The Messenger of Allah (may peace and salutations of Allah be upon him) said that Allah the Exalted said: I have divided the prayer into two halves between Me and My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks. When the servant says: Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the universe, Allah the Most High says: My servant has praised Me. And when he (the servant) says: The Most Compassionate, the Merciful, Allah the Most High says: My servant has lauded Me. And when he (the servant) says: Master of the Day of judgment, He remarks: My servant has glorified Me. and sometimes He would say: My servant entrusted (his affairs) to Me. And when he (the worshipper) says: Thee do we worship and of Thee do we ask help, He (Allah) says: This is between Me and My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks for. Then, when he (the worshipper) says: Guide us to the straight path, the path of those to whom Thou hast been Gracious not of those who have incurred Thy displeasure, nor of those who have gone astray, He (Allah) says: This is for My servant, and My servant will receive what he asks for."

Part of a longer hadeeth, Sahih Muslim 395 a
In-book reference: Book 4, Hadith 41
USC-MSA web (English) reference: Book 4, Hadith 775

http://www.sunnah.com/muslim/4#41

More ahadeeth about Surah al-Faatihah here: http://www.islamicboard.com/quran/13...ml#post1584118

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!