/* */

PDA

View Full Version : my non muslim friend asked this question on the first muslim

aashir
06-27-2013, 05:21 PM
this is a question i faced by a non muslim who asked me i couldnt find a good answer hope someone in shallah wil get me

QURANIC CONTRADICTION

Who was the first Muslim?

Is it Muhammad the prophet?
Sura 6:14
6:161-163
6:163

or Abraham
sura 2:127-133

or jesus Disciples
sura 3:52
5:110-111

or all true believers
sura 22:78

or Moses
7:1-143

or Egyptian magicians
26:29-5

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
06-27-2013, 05:44 PM
:sl:

it's better not to waste time with those who love to browse anti Islamic sites and ask questions not to know about Islam but for the sake of debate .

Prophet Adam as is the first Muslim as he surrendered himself to Allah .

Later when wahi/ revelation came to other Prophets , they were the first to surrender themselves to Allah among the people of their time .

And Allah Knows Best.

جوري
06-27-2013, 05:50 PM
The first Muslims in the Quranic context is meant amongst their people. Also some of those verses state momneen and some moslimeen to have faith and to accept submission are different grades. I don't see contradiction and not sure why you're classifying it as such, have you yourself read the Quran for the context of these verses?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!