/* */

PDA

View Full Version : where are all of the unitarian christians?

User_23338
06-28-2013, 01:48 AM
what happened to them? were they slaughtered by the pagans? or were they forced to convert to paganism?

Unitarian christians are the only christians i will only refer to as the "people of the book" because they believe in Jesus (pbuh) as a prophet of God, just like we muslims do.

This right here is what makes this form of christianity more closer to islam and the bigotry is non-existent on this part. I see no unitarian churches anywhere, and this is disturbs me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
User_23338
06-29-2013, 03:02 AM
um.. hello... im waiting for a reply, is anyone going to answer?

sister herb
06-29-2013, 02:23 PM
Salam alaykum

May I ask you why you are looking for just some sort of Christians from the islamic forum? Maybe they discussion forum might be a little better...

^o)

Predator
06-29-2013, 02:45 PM
As per the below Tafsir The only people who beleived in true message of Jesus (PBUH) were the Muslims who were killed by disbelievers who were mostly Paul's followers as he had persecuted them . I dont understand how the unitarian differs from the Muslim . Do they believe that he was crucified

Ibn Abi Hatim recorded that Ibn `Abbas said, “Just before Allah raised `Isa to the heavens, `Isa went to his companions, who were twelve inside the house. When he arrived, his hair was dripping water and he said, ‘There are those among you who will disbelieve in me twelve times after he had believed in me.’ He then asked, ‘Who volunteers that his image appear as mine, and be killed in my place. He will be with me (in Paradise).’ One of the youngest ones among them volunteered and `Isa asked him to sit down. `Isa again asked for a volunteer, and the young man kept volunteering and `Isa asking him to sit down. Then the young man volunteered again and `Isa said, ‘You will be that man,’ and the resemblance of `Isa was cast over that man while `Isa ascended to heaven from a hole in the house. When the Jews came looking for `Isa, they found that young man and crucified him. Some of `Isa’s followers disbelieved in him twelve times after they had believed in him. They then divided into three groups. One group, Al-Ya`qubiyyah (Jacobites), said, ‘Allah remained with us as long as He willed and then ascended to heaven.’ Another group, An-Nasturiyyah (Nestorians), said, ‘The son of Allah was with us as long as he willed and Allah took him to heaven.’ Another group, Muslims, said, ‘The servant and Messenger of Allah remained with us as long as Allah willed, and Allah then took him to Him.’ The two disbelieving groups cooperated against the Muslim group and they killed them. Ever since that happened, Islam was then veiled until Allah sent Muhammad.”’ This statement has an authentic chain of narration leading to Ibn `Abbas, and An-Nasa’i narrated it through Abu Kurayb who reported it from Abu Mu`awiyah (Kathir I. , Tafsir Ibn Kathir, p. 771).

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
06-29-2013, 07:20 PM
Unitarian Christians exist all over the world.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unitarianism

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!