/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Foundations of Islamic studies FREE Register now!

Samiun
07-01-2013, 03:24 PM
:sl:

http://islamiconlineuniversity.com/diploma/

You can enroll for free! I'm not sure if I'm joining it because uni life would be devastating, but this course looks pretty awesome. If you have time, enroll there and tell me what you think about the things you learn there

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Plz Answer Me
08-06-2013, 04:55 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiun

You can enroll for free! I'm not sure if I'm joining it because uni life would be devastating, but this course looks pretty awesome. If you have time, enroll there and tell me what you think about the things you learn there
:wa:

It's free still never in my life I would like to join it. No!!! Never!!! :skeleton:

rehan125
08-23-2013, 03:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Samiun

hmm looks nice

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!