/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Urgent : Ramadan begins in Abu Dhabe from tomorrow ?

Muslim Woman
07-08-2013, 05:28 PM
:sl:

anyone knows if Ramadan begins in Abu Dhabe from tomorrow ? I need to know asap.

Thanks in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
07-08-2013, 05:34 PM
:wa:

If Abu Dhabe start Ramadan tomorrow, then why?

Iceee
07-08-2013, 05:47 PM
According to http://www.islamicfinder.org/prayerPrintableHijri.php?city2=abu_dhabi&state=01& id=23&country2=united_arab_emirates&zipcode=&timez =4.00&dayl=0&longi=54.3667&lati=24.4667&dayLight=0 &pmethod=4&HanfiShafi=1&dhuhrInterval=1&maghrib Int erval=1&prayerCustomize=&fajrTwilight=0&ishaTwilig ht=0&ishaInterval=0&monthHijri=9&yearHijri=1434&st ate_display=Abu Zaby&lang=

It starts tomorrow.

Muslim Woman
07-08-2013, 05:54 PM

my aunt's brother lives in Abu Dhabi . He says on phone that fast will start on Wednesday. I m confused.

My husband will go to Abu Dhabi tomorrow . If Ramadan starts from tomorow there , he needs to eat seheri / suhur tonight from here .
Anyone from Abu Dhabi ? What's the official announcement ?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
ardianto
07-08-2013, 06:10 PM
Your husband can start fasting in Wednesday if he sure Ramadan will begins at Wednesday although people in Abu Dhabi start fasting at Tuesday. It's okay.

Ramadan90
07-08-2013, 06:39 PM
Well, according to the saudis it starts 10 July. I am getting really confused. It is confirmed.

http://riyadhconnect.com/confirmed-r...esday-10-july/

Muhaba
07-08-2013, 06:57 PM
Ramadan starts on tenth in UAE. Abu Dhabi is in UAE.

http://gulfnews.com/in-focus/ramadan...nced-1.1206923

Dubai: The Moon Sighting Committee announced on Monday that Ramadan will start in the UAE on Wednesday, July 10.
The committee issued a statement after investigation and application of Sharia laws, confirming that Wednesday will be the beginning of Ramadan.

This is the first time that the committee has taken so long to declare the first day of Ramadan, setting a precedent. The announcement was made at 10:10pm.

In Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Egypt, Malaysia, Australia and Singapore, Ramadan will begin on Wednesday.

ibrahim.M
07-08-2013, 08:40 PM
there is always difference on the beginning time of Ramadan and Shawwal as well,,, me confused too.

Crimson
07-08-2013, 10:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WRITER
Ramadan starts on tenth in UAE. Abu Dhabi is in UAE.

Dubai: The Moon Sighting Committee announced on Monday that Ramadan will start in the UAE on Wednesday, July 10.
The committee issued a statement after investigation and application of Sharia laws, confirming that Wednesday will be the beginning of Ramadan.

This is the first time that the committee has taken so long to declare the first day of Ramadan, setting a precedent. The announcement was made at 10:10pm.

In Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Oman, Egypt, Malaysia, Australia and Singapore, Ramadan will begin on Wednesday.
What about UK? Any information on that?

crimsontide06
07-09-2013, 12:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Crimson
What about UK? Any information on that?
Wednesday everywhere....

ardianto
07-09-2013, 12:33 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ibrahim.M
there is always difference on the beginning time of Ramadan and Shawwal as well,,, me confused too.
It's related to fiqh difference.

Muhaba
07-09-2013, 06:40 AM
It's related to moon sighting. In some places if the moon isn't seen on 29th of the lunar month, then they might not start Ramadan even if other countries announce that they saw the moon. That's what causes differences. The lunar month may be 29 days or 30 days.

Muslim Woman
07-09-2013, 11:25 AM

thanks everyone who replied . JazakAllah Khair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!