star_light
07-19-2013, 02:50 PM
how do i upload an avator
and when can i post links and make proper threads

sister herb
07-19-2013, 02:53 PM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum.

You have to make 50 posts first, then you become full member. More information you will find from FAQ.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
07-19-2013, 02:53 PM
You need a minimum of 50 posts before you become a full member. Then you become a full member and get some privileges... :D

sister herb
07-19-2013, 02:56 PM
From FAQ:

Are you a Limited member?
As-salaam 'Alaikuum (peace be unto you) and welcome to LI (Load-Islam) forums

As a new member, you're automatically moved to the Limited members usergroup. This is to distinguish between contributing members and not-contributing members.

Limited members are not able to:
•view profiles of other members
•set the invisibility mode
•use custom title
•use signatures
•view profile pictures
•view private custom fields
•upload profile pictures
•send any private messages
•use the reputation system

Limited members are also restricted from replying in the Introduce yourself forum except in their own Introduction topic.

----------------------------------------------------

How can I be a Full member?

In order to be a full-fledged member and access the many features that the forum offers, you have to post 50 on-topic comments/messages. Once you have acquired the 50 posts mark, you will be promoted to the full-member status.

Please note that the scheduled task promotion runs every hour, so all we ask is your patience.

star_light
07-20-2013, 01:52 AM
how would i know if someone is writing to me but isnt using the reply function
like shouldn't there be an alert thing... i dont mean by email i mean like on here
so when i log on i can click on the link and i dont have to scroll down 10 pages just to reply on something

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!