/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to have an healthy fast

Jedi_Mindset
07-19-2013, 07:58 PM
:sl:

I have a PDF-article here which is very benefical, especially for this month, unfortunately i cant copy and paste the text here so i will place the file here. About how to fast healthy, we all know the situations about iftar with heavy food which make you burp at taraweeh, this isnt from the sunnah and hence this article describes what you should eat during suhoor and iftar. The article also describes the healthy purposes of fasting.

Enjoy reading!

PS: I dont know if this should be posted in health section or here.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Scimitar
07-19-2013, 08:18 PM
I just did iftar and got blocked up straight away... FRIED FOOD GAH.

Anyway, I only had two bhaji's and some lemon water.

Great article btw, I recommend we show this to our parents, wives (husbands) etc - so they can also be informed.

Scimi

sisnadi
07-19-2013, 09:08 PM
As we are on the healthy topic, I recalled watching a very inspirational video on Ramadan Detox by Dr Rehan Zaidi. I recommend you guys search on it as I am unable to put a link.

"Dr. Rehan Zaidi shares important strategies for a healthy Ramadan. Dr. Zaidi discusses how we can easily detoxify ourselves during Ramadan for more energy, clarity and overall health. The detox process includes tips and advice on food selections"

It's on youtube.

Al-Mufarridun
07-20-2013, 03:11 AM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by sisnadi
As we are on the healthy topic, I recalled watching a very inspirational video on Ramadan Detox by Dr Rehan Zaidi. I recommend you guys search on it as I am unable to put a link.

"Dr. Rehan Zaidi shares important strategies for a healthy Ramadan. Dr. Zaidi discusses how we can easily detoxify ourselves during Ramadan for more energy, clarity and overall health. The detox process includes tips and advice on food selections"

It's on youtube.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Jedi_Mindset
07-24-2013, 11:48 AM
Nice vid Masha'Allah :) He explains well.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!