/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Fiqh of Chillin' (London)

Qabeelatshams
07-25-2013, 01:47 AM
“An hour for my Lord, and an hour for my desires,”
I used to hear them say.

And so my world is divided

Between a life of amusement

And a life of religiosity

But what if I can consolidate the two
and finally make it feel right?

AsalaamuAlaikum, Almaghrib Institute (London) presents the Fiqh of Chillin'. One weekend seminar. Vast array of topics such as music, smoking, jokes, pranks, holidays and much more. This course is ideal for the youth, youth workers, teachers, new Muslims or anyone who wants to know the meaning of living a balanced way of life! (August 30th 31st & Sept 1st)

Enrolment Link: www.almaghrib.org/london
To find us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/almaghriblondon
To follow us on twitter twitter.com/qshams
Youtube trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=we1YiA6xutU

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Qabeelatshams
08-14-2013, 04:03 PM
AsalaamuAlaikum

Venue has been confirmed at:University of East LondonDocklands CampusUniversity WayLondon E16 2R

:wa:

Qabeelatshams
08-14-2013, 04:05 PM
Looking forward to seeing you there :)

Muhaba
08-14-2013, 08:10 PM
Wow! that's quite interesting. I wonder what kind of lectures there will be. Do post a transcript of the lectures for everyone to read.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Qabeelatshams
08-15-2013, 04:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by WRITER
Wow! that's quite interesting. I wonder what kind of lectures there will be. Do post a transcript of the lectures for everyone to read.
You are always welcome to attend
Like us on facebook, usually we try to post what we've gained from the class :)

Night
08-15-2013, 05:20 PM
This sounds awesome.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!