/* */

PDA

View Full Version : greetings everyone and happy ramadan!!! :-D

ladylinda
08-03-2013, 06:09 AM
Hello my name is Linda! I'm very new here at this site! I'm 32 years old born with a learning disabilty still living with my loving parents. I love to get along with others having a good time. I also love to read books like the quarn from novels to comics.. anything i can grab on! :D

i also love to learn and explore new things i'd never known before. I love to dance, paint, and listening to music. I also love having fun with my friends and family! :shade:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sister herb
08-03-2013, 06:17 AM
Salam alaykum

Welcome to forum dear sister.

:statisfie

Muslim Woman
08-03-2013, 11:37 AM
:sl:

:welcome:

ardianto
08-03-2013, 11:56 AM
Assalamu'alaikum.

Ramadan Mubarak, and welcome to the forum, sis.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
08-03-2013, 01:11 PM
Salaam to you and welcome to the forum.

There's plenty of threads here to read...:D

Scimitar
08-03-2013, 01:21 PM
Assalaam alaikum and welcome to the forum.

God bless :)

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!