/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is Salah Accepted If Someone Is Not Able To Leave A Sin?

new2010
08-04-2013, 02:03 PM
As-Salam Alaikum,

sorry, for all the questions in the last time, but got a new one:

I heard, if someone is not able to leave a sin, his prayer (salah) is not accepted by Allah. Is that true?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
08-14-2013, 10:51 AM
Maybe. Allah will decide no matter what I say or anyone for that matter.

To pray is one of the pillars and we are commanded to perform this and we will be questioned about it (as with the other pillars). Whether Allah accepts our deeds or not (and wondering if He will or not does not mean that we do not have to perform it). It has been said that offering the salah wipes away the small sins we did in between the prayers but not major sins.

The only thing I know for sure is that we should not offer salah if we are in a state of impurity.

Peace

Muslim Woman
08-14-2013, 12:09 PM
:wa:

format_quote Originally Posted by new2010
As-Salam Alaikum,

sorry, for all the questions in the last time, but got a new one:

I heard, if someone is not able to leave a sin, his prayer (salah) is not accepted by Allah. Is that true?
we must keep praying even if we can't leave a sin . Because if we don't pray , we will make more sins .

And Allah Knows Best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!